Chapter 18: A Drunk Men vs Ice Queen

Weiss and Ruby came to a stop when they arrive at the landing platform for ships.

"Who is she?" Ruby asked Weiss

"Winter." Weiss replied while looking at her sister.

"Wait, your sister?" Ruby asked again.

"WINTER," Weiss shouted to get her sister's attention.

Winter turned around to see her sister and some girl running toward her.

"Winter, I am so happy to see you... Oh, your presence honors us." Weiss said.

Winter said: "Beacon... It has been a long time."

"I mean it's fall, so uh.. yeah it's colder." Ruby then said, only to be punched by Weiss who wanted Ruby to shut up.

"What are you doing here?" Weiss then asked her sister who then replied with: "Classified."

"Oh right... Umm, how long are you staying?" Weiss then asked.

Winter replied again with: "Classified."

"Of course..." Weiss then said.

And Ruby then said: "Well... This is nice... I think." While thinking: 'This is awkward...'

"You're going to love it here. I know you travel a lot, but so much of beacon is different from the atlas. Vale too, the government and the school are completely separate. Can you believe it..." Weiss then said.

But she was cut off by Winter who then said: "I am more than familiar with how this kingdom handles their affairs. But that's not why I came."

"Right, I am sorry..." Weiss then said.

Winter then said: "Nor did I come to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle, but it appears I have no choice in the matter."

"But... we won." Weiss then said.

Winter replied: "Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I at least counted that three strikes missed."

Ruby then thought: 'Umm... Yeah, we are going to a school to learn how to become Huntresses, so it's to be expected that we aren't pros yet.'

Winter then pushed a button and said: "Leave us."
To the Androids that then proceeded to walk a few feet away.

Winter then sighed and said: "So how have you been?"

Weiss replied: "Splendid, thank you for asking. I am actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class. The rest of my studies are going wonderfully too."

"Silence you boo." Winter said while hitting Weiss on the head.

"I never recalled asking about your ranking. I asked how you have been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Have you made any new friends?" Winter then said.

"Well, there is Ruby..." Weiss then replied.

Ruby then poked Weiss her head and said with a snort: "Boo..."

"I see... so this is the leader you wrote of. How appropriately underwhelming.." Winter then said.

Ruby replied: "Uhh... Thank you."

"Greetings Ruby Rose, I wish to thank you that you have taken an interest in my sister." Winter then said.

"Ah... yes, of course, what's not to like about Weiss. Like... um... give me a second I am thinking... Uhh, she is Weiss!" Ruby then responded.
Weiss replied: "Hey..."

"What I did my best..." Ruby then said.

"I have business with the General and the Headmaster. Seeing as I am early. Why don't you take me to your quarters." Winter then said while ignoring the conversation between Weiss and Ruby.
Weiss replied:" "Really?"