Chapter one💖🐶

Sophie's pov:

As I woke up I covered my eyes with the blanket due to the bright light shining through my windows, oh gosh today's my 18th birthday and I need to get classified!

That means I have to go to a boarding school, away from my annoying family and younger siblings who look at me weird for my powers. I should have used my power on them before.

Oh well, not time to think about that now. I got up and climbed out if bed and walked over to my drawer and pulled out a flower pattern blue shirt and a pink plaid skirt.

After I changed I decided I was gonna put my plan into action, what plan is that? Cutting my hair, I walked into the bathroom and picked up the butcher knife I stole from my parents.

I tied my hair in a pony tail and held up the butchers knife... Then cut right threw a chunk of my hair, it was so short now. I bent down and picked up the hair tye that was in the chunk of my hair.

My hair was now at the length of my neck, I walked out my bedroom and into the kitchen. My parents looked at me in shock after seeing what happened to my hair, my siblings then looked at me after hearing our parents gasps.

I smiled at them

"Isn't it pretty!, I should go into cosmostolgy shouldn't i?"

"Sophie what did you do!" My mother screamed, I shook my head.

"Well its my 18th birthday its time for my classification, lets go" I said still smiling

They all slowly got up and walked over to the front door, I followed them. They all got into the car and I got in next to my youngest brother, he looked st me nervous. I just smiled at him.

We drive to the classification center and I got out of the car, they then drove away. Guess i just got disowned without being told I was getting disowned, well guess its time to get classified.

I walked into the classification center and up to the nurse who was at the front desk.

"Hello" I said, the nurse looked up at me

"Hello sweetheart, what's your name?" The nurse said

"Sophie .g" I said fiddling with my fingers nervously

"Ok, go sit over there and wait for your name to be called please" The nurse said

I walked over and sat down on one of the couches, waiting for my name to be called. I wonder what I'll be classified as, maybe a pet or normal sub. Maybe even a dom.

No, I may be independent but I am definitely not a dom. I don't think I have it in me. Just as I start thinking more I hear my name be called.

"Sophie .g"

I stood up and walked over to the nurse, she turned around once she saw I was standing behind her. I followed her as she walked into a room and sat down in the chair in the room.

She walked out of the room to get stuff, I guess

Well its time to get classified!