Gaster sighed a bit, he might just have to wake them up and feed them during the night instead...which cuts back on some sleep but it's fine, as long as his kids aren't hungry at nighttime...

Gaster picked up the book about skeleton children and babies and started reading through it, eyelights moving to word after word.

Gaster hid a yawn that threatened to come out, he must be more mentally tired then he thought.

Hopefully he won't yawn all day like he used to and if he does he's got an ok excuses for why he's been yawning all day, he's lucky he's able to do the ferry thing while his kids are asleep, he had made a small Gaster blaster to watch over his kids, he'll know when they wake up by his small Gaster blasters dismissing themselves when his kids start showing signs that they are waking.

So he can easily finish and tps over, yes he learned how to teleport.

That was one of the first things he tried and practiced with to make sure he can do it and end up exactly where he wants or needs to be.

It doesn't take too long for the ferry thing, and he becomes alerted if someone wants to get on his little wooden boat thing so all he has to do is make sure his kids are asleep, summon a small Gaster blaster, tps over there and picks them up and drops them off where they want to be at, then tp back to his kids.

It's pretty easy for him so far..which is a relief, and now that he's read the book fully, it's a relief to know that he won't have to wake up at night since he's feeding them a little bit before they sleep for the night, so their magic makes sure it process slowly so they don't wake up from being hungry.

That's good he supposed, Gaster decided, it means they won't be hungry at nighttime and he won't have to get up at nighttime.

So he doesn't have to worry about nighttime then, that's very good. He won't lose more sleep then he already does.

But sleep is worth losing if it meant waking his kids up to feed.

But he doesn't have to do that, luckily. Gaster nodded to himself, relaxing a bit before making himself something to eat with his cookbook out.

Gaster grumbled a little bit, he unfortunately forgets things, bad memory...maybe he should start noting things down..and definitely take pictures and videos of his kids.

Gaster nodded to himself, ok that's something to do after eating..

He set the table and put some spaghetti on top of it with a small hum before he started to eat.

____*_____*_____*______*______*___
Finished with 1119 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Aus included

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/   , sans/         Papyrus/
Undertale, Gaster, sans, papyrus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Swapfell, Gaster/unknown, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/unknown, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/unknown, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/after/unknown, sans/geno, papyrus/unknown
Epictale, Gaster/unknown, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/unknown, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/unknown, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus)
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Those with unknown in it, if you want, you can all help me with nicknames for them. And the Underswap with a blank for their nicknames is not yet filled, it will be the same nicknames Gaster decided for them soon which I have yet to chose cause idk what kind of nickname yet.

Also I kinda just finished like..five or six chapters, four yesterday only two was posted, and then two more today.

I'm not posting them now, I'm only posting this now cause I need some help with the nicknames.

I want to work on more chapters that won't be posted until after a certain amount of time as past.

And it will be like that until I run out of chapters that were already finished to post.

You'll know which is the last chapter that was already finished when I mention it at the bottom.

Normally I don't finish so fast but like I'm into this story and it happens like it did with my Grillby going to other aus which almost has 20 chapters, idk if it has 20 chapters yet lol.

Well hope you like the story.

Xxxxx