"Are we good over here?" Roman asked, turning around to face us.

"Yeah," Axel responded. We both pulled back a second later. I quickly fixed myself up the best I could, making sure it hadn't looked like I'd just been crying. No doubt my eyes were still a little red though.

I pulled my hair to the front, over both shoulders. Let's do this. Axel and I made our way to Roman and Creed, and they shifted around just as we stopped behind them. They both looked down at me, an expression on their faces I couldn't read.

Their eyes remained on me; Creed scanning me from head to toe-followed by Roman. I looked at them, confused, brows furrowed.

"Is there something wrong with my outfit?" I bowed my head, gazing down at my clothes. It was my usual bikini top, skirt, and platforms-a leather jacket added this time just to keep me from feeling exposed.

"What? no." Creed's brows shot up and he shook his head, giving Roman a glance. "You look hot. It's just... you're missing a gun."

"Oh. Well, I don't own a gun, so..." I pressed my lips together and pushed between them, walking toward the house.

"Wait up," Axel hollered out.

I turned my head to the side, just as he stepped up beside me. "I want you to have this." He reached behind his back, pulling out a gun from the waistband of his jeans.

"Oh, wow. How romantic." I joked, taking it from him.

He chuckled. "I just want you to feel safer."

Slowly coming to a halt by the porch, I kept my eyes on the gun and faced Axel, nibbling on my lower lip. Then I looked at him and reached up a bit, pressing a kiss on his lips. God, he was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I stepped back and placed the gun in a pocket on the inside of my jacket before twisting forward and jogging up the porch steps. I came to another stop in front of the door, the boys right behind me-standing there armed like they were my bodyguards.

They all wanted me to take the lead and even though I jumped at the chance in a heartbeat, I sort of wished I hadn't. Because now that I was at the front door I was really starting to feel anxious.

"Guys-"

"No." They cut me off all at once. I looked over my shoulder and scoffed before facing back around. Fine, we'll do it their way.

Sucking in a breath, I raised my arm and knocked on the door and then took a slight step back. I bit the inside of my bottom lip, waiting anxiously but patiently for someone to open the door.

A couple beats went by and it finally shifted open, revealing a familiar face. The nerves in me suddenly disappeared. My eyes wandered over the tall, young brunette and disdain quickly hit my face. I clenched my jaw, tipping my chin up.

Her blue eyes hovered above my head for a beat, scanning all three boys before finding me.

A smile now cracked on my face and I tipped my head to the side a bit. "Hi," I said, in a fake kind tone. I was going to save being a bitch for later.

"You," Cecelia uttered, her voice cracking.

"Me," I chirped. My brows pulled together for a second and then I shrugged. "Or we."

"What- what're you doing here?" She looked at the boys, her eyes immediately faltering as she became fearful.

I hummed, looking away for a beat. "Visiting. You know, I do miss Gabriel." I smirked, and she stared at me with a cold expression.