06

You sat in the karaoke booth in awkward silence, with it just being you and the lonely upperclassman in the room.

Neither of you had said a word since you entered the room. You were too tired to sing, and Giyuu was too nervous to try and do anything. Why did he even invite you out if he was just gonna sit there like a dope?

The thing is, he didn't invite you.

• FLASHBACK•

"Tomioka-san are you ready for date with (l/n) tomorrow?" the girl with butterfly hair clips asked, a mischievous smile on her face.

Giyuu was taken aback, his face slightly blushing as he shook his head.
"Date?! What date?!"

She gave him a smug grin,
"The one you texted him about yesterday, check your phone?"

To his dismay, a text coming from his phone was sent to you, inviting you out for karaoke.

He glared at her,
"You..."

She just shrugged,
"You'll thank me later!"

•FLASHFORWARD TO THE PRESENT•

"So... how's your day been going, senpai?"

He slightly flinched, not expecting you to speak.
"Good. My day's been good..."

More silence.

You decided to bite the bullet. Through your fatigue, you grabbed the microphone, quickly typing something into the karaoke machine.

"Hope you like [genre] music, senpai,"

Hearing you sing was definitely... something. (You get to decide if you did good or bad)

Nonetheless, Giyuu somehow felt lucky being able to hear you sing, and silently thanked his evil friend.

You were a bit embarrassed yourself, it was the first time you ever sang in front of someone like that, and you weren't sure about the quality of your singing. But it was surprisingly fun, and even encouraged Giyuu to sing as well, although I'll let you be the judge on whether or not that was good.

"I had a good time, senpai. I hope we can do something like that again,"

"Same here. I'll see you at school tomorrow,"
Thankfully, despite his rapidly beating heart, Giyuu didn't stutter once.

Night was quickly approaching, and you needed to get home fast before anyone saw you being... you. As the darkness settled you felt some of your energy coming back to you, finally feeling fully awake.

But you overestimated how much time you had left, and although your transformation wasn't something too major, it was definitely noticeable. Especially noticeable to Giyuu, who had chased after you to return your wallet.

He dropped the wallet in shock before running away, and you sighed, knowing that you'd have to chase after him.

___________________
Omg he knows