Chapter 163: Happiness

Start from the beginning

Fang Fengmei smiled and said: "It's really been hard on you."

Yan Qiuchi asked Shen Jintai to get in the car and said: "Don't move too much."

Shen Jintai suddenly realized that Yan Qiuchi had also discovered that it was inconvenient for him to walk and felt embarrassed, so he got into the car without saying anything. He sat down awkwardly, not daring to sit directly on his ass. While there wasn't any pain, it was probably more a psychological thing and he had this feeling that it was... swollen.

It most likely had something to do with his reward from Xiao Ai. Last night, at first Yan Qiuchi only tried it but neither expected to go all the way. After all, Yan Qiuchi was quite well endowed, but he actually managed to take it all. It's improbable not to think that this didn't have anything to do with Xiao Ai's rewards.

Speaking of Xiao Ai, he was truly sweet, to reward him with this kind of... Wait! What the hell is thinking about?!

Yan Qiuchi left for a few minutes before returning back to the car.

Since it was the first day of the new year, the hotel was deserted. Yan Qiuchi went back after sending him back to the hotel. Since it was Chinese New Year's, in addition to visiting friends and families, Yan Qiuchi would also have to accompany Fang Fengmei to visit the directors of the Yan company, as well as large political and business figures. Now that Yan Tiefeng was incapacitated, the job fell onto him.

Now that he had officially taken over, he must maintain his image both on and off the job. The PR department had no holidays during this time as they had to accompany Yan Qiuchi through the whole process where they would record and take pictures of him. These things would be put on the company's website in conjunction with a public statement.

The pressure was insurmountable as Yan Qiuchi was only 26 and had already taken over a large business empire. Even with Fang Fengmei to assist him, his daily workload was incomparable to what he previously had at Sunshine Media.

When he was finished with dinner at the Fang's household, it was already past 9 PM. Fang Fengmei asked him: "Are you going home or to the hotel?"

Yan Qiuchi said lightly: "Hotel."

Fang Fengmei let out a "Oh" and the corners of her mouth pursed slightly.

Yan Qiuchi said: "Home is still a bit too far from the company. I plan to move to the hotel for a longer stay in a few days."

"That's a good idea. Otherwise, with you and Xiao Jin being so busy, you guys won't have time to meet. You still need to see each other often so you can deepen your relationship."

Yan Qiuchi let out a "Nn".

Fang Fengmei turned her head and looked out the window, before letting out a soft laugh.

Yan Qiuchi planned to move into Shen Jintai's room. After returning to the hotel, he sorted his belongings and packed them up and brought them over to Shen Jintai's room. He knocked on the door and it was Xiao Tang who opened.

When Xiao Tang saw him, he immediately shouted happily: "President Yan, Happy New Year!"

Yan Qiuchi nodded coldly and majestically. Xiao Tang hurriedly let him in. When Yan Qiuchi entered, he saw that Li Meilan was also there and there were two children playing in the living room.

"President Yan." Li Meilan said with a smile: "I brought my kids over to show Jintai."

When she saw what Yan Qiuchi was holding in his hands, she stood up with her daughter in her arms and said: "It's getting late and it's time for the children to go to bed. I'll come back later."