4

FLASHBACK
(Two weeks before the affair)

I laugh at a joke mark made, throwing a fry at him.

Me, Addison Derek and mark were at a restaurant, celebrating the fact none of us lost patients today, and simply hanging out.

We all had been busy with work so it felt good spending time with each other, outside the practice.

"So I heard your patient gave you a hard time" Addison stated, looking at me.

"Yep she did, trying to be the doctor but she backed off at the end" I said grinning.

"That is amazing angel, but we're here to not talk about patients or the hospital, we are going to enjoy ourselves without revolving our lives around the hospital" mark stated looking me in the eye.

I roll my eyes while Derek snorted.

"That's gonna be hard for these two" Derek said pointing both at me and Addison.

"Oh shut up you Moran" I said taking another fry from mark.

I lifted my legs onto marks lap, getting myself more comfortable.

Mark didn't mind, he just looked at me smirking, while I grinned back.

I ate another fry while Addison talked about wanting to go to the beach on her day off, asking us to join her.

"Well I'm a pretty busy man but I'll see if I can make it" mark said.

I roll my eyes, "your only busy looking for another women to hit on" I stated. Addison and Derek laughed at that while mark didn't say anything.

"Anyways I think I'll be able to make it addy, just text me the details once you fulling done make a plan and shi" I said looking at her.

She nodded at me while Derek spoke up saying he would be there as well.

The night went on and the restaurant was filled with our laughs.

It was moments like these I knew nothing could ever go wrong, and how we would all be inseparable.

Or so I thought.

Au notes:
SO SORRY, I HAD TO MAKE THIS FILLER FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG, THE ACTUAL CHAPTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST IS STILL IN THE MAKING, SO I MADE THIS ON THE SPOT(BARE WITH ME😭😭) ANYWAYS REAL CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!