2

1x02

I was driving to work, with Derek in the passenger seat. We were doing our daily gossip and surgery talk.

"And I was so confused, because he was literally Messing up my brain cells" I recalled while laughing, Derek laughing as well.

I had gone to the bar last minute last night and boy it was a mess.

I arrived at the hospital and parked, both me and Derek getting out and walking to the hospital.

Once we got in we went out separate ways to change and start the day.

Now here I was doing my rounds with the interns.

"Malia Ross, 20, got into accident during ballet practice, staying for another day to get ct scans." I nodded and explained to Malia what was happening.

After rounds I barley had anything to do today since Derek was taking the new case today.

I went and got Malia a head ct and it turns out the girl was bleeding in her Brain, and need surgery.

The surgery was made to be done in a few hours so I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

I found Derek and went up to him.

"Got any good cases?" I asked him, but I saw a look on his face.

"Uh- actually I don't" I could tell he is lying but it didn't bother me.

I nodded and got prepped for surgery.

After I finished the surgery, I went to see if I could find out the case Derek was hiding until I bumped into one of the interns.

"Oh I'm so sorry" she said I smiled and when she look up I realized it was the intern Derek hooked up with.

"Your Meredith right?" I asked she nodded, a little confused.

I was gonna say something, but decided not to.

"I'm- um have a good day Dr. Grey" I walked away before she responded and looked for Derek.

I found him doing charts and hit shoulder.

"Ow- what are you doing" he said looking at me with a scowl on his face.

"Did you file the divorce, because if you didn't you better not be messing with that girl Derek". I looked him straight in the eye with his face dropped the scowl and changed into something I couldn't read.

"Jules don't-" I cut him off saying.

"I just ran into her and she pretty, and nice. So please tell her you about Addison or file the divorce or do something about it!" I put my hands up for the last sentence while he pulled me to the staircase.

"Jules listen, I'm gonna do it, I just can't talk to her right now, especially after what she did to me and you". He said looking at me.

"You think I ever want to talk to her after she did that, knowing my crush on him, no but Derek I'm telling you it's not gonna end up good if you don't end it completely". We both were in silence for a minute before he nodded.

I nodded towards him and put my hand on his shoulders, rubbing it comforting.

Soon after we both went our different ways to do our job.

I went up to all the interns who were sitting on gurneys in the basement.

"Which one of you is on my service" I saw Stevens raised her hand.

"Ok well I tried to page you to get a look at my surgery, but you didn't answer so here's post op and charts to do".

"I'm sor-" I cut her off.

"I don't care, your the one who missed it. Just finished those for the night and who knows, maybe you will have a better day tomorrow". I smiled at all the interns.

"Good night to you all" they all replied either saying you to or goodnight.

I walked away and went to change into my normal clothing.

ఌఌఌ

I was about to walk out went Derek came in.

I looked at him confused when he closed the door.

"What's up?" He walked over to me and said.

"The reason I didn't tell you about my patient is because she was a victim of rape"
He gave me a soft look while he said this.

"Oh" that's all I said.

"Der it's fine you don't have to hide that whenever it's that topic, it happened 2 years ag-" he cut me off.

"But that still doesn't make it ok, and I just didn't want it to affect your day, but just know the patient is good, she is being watched by an intern and will have someone by her side" I looked at him and gave a soft smiled.

"Good" I whispered.

Derek brought me to a hug one of his hand on my head, the other on my back.

And there we sat in silence, in comfort, which was all I needed.

AN: heyyy sorry for not updating, but hope you had good holidays<3333 please give me feedback and don't be a silent reader!!
Make sure to vote. Love y'all❤️❤️