1

1x01
Julianne pov:

I woke up to my alarm ringing for the second time.

I finally get up after turning off my alarm. Today I was going to work at the hospital Seattle grace as a neuro attending

I quickly get ready, trying not to be late.

I grabbed a fruit on my way out and headed to my car. And once I got in I started my way to the hospital.

Once I parked I quickly went in the hospital, looking for the attending lounge to change.

Once I changed, I went to find Derek.

"Hey loser" I said to Derek once I found him.

He smiled at me. "Hey Jules, how was your morning"

"I should be asking you that, with those tired eyes" he gave me a look.

"I don't look tired" I shook my head.

" yea and I'm not a great surgeon" he laughed and we kept talking until he looked away from me and started looking at a girl.

"Hold on Jules, I catch up with you in a min" he grabbed my arm to move me a little and walked away.

I looked at his figure and saw him go to the stairs with either an intern or resident.

I shook my head and went to find my intern for the day.

"Bailey" I nodded towards her

"Hello Dr. Blaine, pick an intern" I looked towards the interns as all of them started whispers things.

"Bailey today I would like you to pick" I smiled at her.

She stood serious and looked at her interns.

"Stevens go with Dr. Blaine" she said as she walked away with the other interns.

"Hi I'm Isobel Stevens, everyone calls me izzie" the blonde smiled at me, I smiled back at her before becoming serious.

"Dr. Stevens nice to meet you but I honestly do not care so let's meet our patient, shall we?" She nodded and i led the way.

Once we reached the room, I asked izzie to read her chart.

After we checked in with the patient, we left the room.

"Ok Stevens you will be doing charts for me and maybe I will let you see the surgery tomorrow, obviously not doing anything but looking is a great opportunity too" she nodded eagerly and I gave her the charts do to.

I went to the elevator and found Derek in there looking down.

Once he saw me he smiled and I smiled back.

"So Derek, what happened this morning that got you in a rush" he looked at me and then went back to looking straight ahead.

"I may have slept with an intern" my eyes widen as I stared at him.

He looked back at me and I kept staring at him until I started laughing.

He looked at me funny but I kept laughing, until I calmed down.

"I'm sorry that was, wow. Ok we have alot to talk about, meet me at the end of your shift" he nodded and smiled as the elevator door opened.

We both walked out and went separate ways.

I found izzie doing charts and went up to her.

"Oh Dr. Blaine I have finished most charts im just missing the ones fo-"

"Stevens just continue, the more time you waste, we'll that's your fault"

I gave her a small smile and walked away to continue my day.

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

It was the end of the day and I just finished changing out of my scrubs a few minutes ago.

As I was walking towards the door I felt nada on my shoulders guiding me.

I laughed already knowing who it was.

"So are you ready for the talk" I asked Derek looking at him as he appeared next to me.

"Well depends on the talk" he looked at me.

"Well you have two options, the you are an idiot option or are you ready to be an relationship option" he gave me an look.

We both got into my car, seeing as Derek was gonna leave his in the parking lot so I could pick him up in the morning.

We talked in the car but one thing I noticed was he never chose an option.

Au: there not a lot of doctor talk just because today I was too busy to do research so next chapter should be better!!