"Listen the thing that Dovey said to you that won't happen" Lesso said but she saw the girl being angry her jaw clenched.

"It will happen Lady Lesso! She said those words for a fucking month!?" She yelled, Charlotte was leaving but Lesso held her waist pulled her closer to her.

Lesso could only look deeply on her lips but Charlotte was looking at her eyes, she cupped her cheeks and gave her a passionate kiss soon the kiss became heated.

Charlotte taps Lesso's chest as they both stop kissing, she was catching her breath the dean was too amuse seeing her being to fragile with her magic Lesso put on a blindfold on her eyes and teleported them into a room.

Charlotte gasped tight squeeze herself more to Lesso, "Lesso?" Her voice was shaky and scared.

"I am here" She whispered shushing her kissing the top of her forehead, this makes Charlotte feel more comfortable.

"What are we doing?"

"Do you trust me?" Lesso asked, she was confused.

"What?" She asked, not seeing everything but only darkness because of the blindfold.

"I will do something to your body Charlotte, and i asked you a question do you trust me with this?" Lesso cleared and explained it to her, Charlotte don't know but only nodded.

"Words, i need words darling"

"Yes Lesso i-" Charlotte gasped when she felt Lesso untying her night gown, leaving her naked.

She gently picked her up, into a bridal style Charlotte held onto her but she felt the soft mattress, "charlotte are you sure cause there's no turning back".

"Yes" one word she only said, Lesso couldn't see her eyes because of the blindfold, she only smiled and kisses her lips again.

Lesso removed her clothes but Charlotte only could heard clothes being taken off.

She pecked Charlotte lips and Lesso took her fingers and rubbed her pussy slit, "your wet already" Lesso continued. Charlotte only moaned she started with one two then three fingers she moaned loudly how Lesso's finger were long and sharp because of her nails.

"Lesso what are you going to put in me?" She asked innocently, Lesso smirks kissing her forehead.

"Something hard" Lesso said, what she meant was her cock, she took it in her hands and lined it up with the entrance to her pussy, Lesso could sense her fear even if her eyes were covered.

"It's okay my darling just tell me if you wanted to end it" She said, Charlotte relax again and sigh.

She could feel the head of it touching her wet opening them, Lesso eased just the head of her as she breathed hitch as Lesso entered her and slid more of her cock.

Charlotte gasped as she entered her further her hands on Lesso's back digging her fingernails into her all of sudden, Charlotte felt a snapped inside of her and they both already knew that her hymen was broken.

She was petrified the blimdfold almost soaked becuase of her tears of fear, "it's okay i felt it too" Lesso said, her comfort made Charlotte feel relax and before she knew it her pussy got used to it and Lesso's long lenght and now she was ready to feel her pleasure.

"You're so tight" Lesso said, Charlotte's moans signaled her that she was used to her cock.

With that he picked up the pace a little and started taking more of her and putting it all the way back in, then Lesso put her hands on her breast.

"Lesso!" Charlotte screamed her name on the top of her lungs, as she started going faster and rammed it into her every time she went inside of Charlotte.

She moaned and pulled Lesso closer in her arms, she kissed charlotte's neck as Lesso in and out of her.

"Lesso" she said, Lesso could feel Charlotte was closed as she reached her hand down to her pussy and rubbed her clit with her thumb, Charlotte moaned loudly.

"Lesso!!"

"Charlotte!!"

Both of them screamed as Charlotte came her orgasm took over her body, Lesso slowed down her paced and let Charlotte recover from her orgasm.

She took it out, as Charlotte sighs as they both catch their breaths from their intense pleasure, she was looking for Lesso's face but she helped Charlotte.

She cupped her face and gave her kiss Lesso kiss back as she pulled it out.

She went to her bathroom and took some wet towels, as she returned to the bed to clean the blood in Charlotte's thighs.

And immediately dress her back to her night gown, also Lesso fixed herself and wore her sleeping attire.

"Can i take this off?" Charlotte asked, Lesso chuckled as she tooked the blindfold off her eyes, first her eyes were to blurry but seeing the red headed makes her smile.

"Hi"

"Hello" Lesso said as she laid down on the bed, and Charlotte also laid down next to her putting her head on Lesso's chest.

"What did you put in me?" Charlotte asked

"A strap" Lesso lied but Charlotte was still confused looking at her eyes.

"Sore?"

"Mhm, let me sleep" Charlotte said, but Lesso was about to talked but seeing her fell asleep her chest makes her chuckled.

"Goodnight" she only said with a kissed on her forehead again.