𝟏𝟒

Past~
It was a beautiful morning maxine woke up on marco's arm, as he just watch her sleep so peacefully like an angel when her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi" her soft voice said he smile and give a kissed on the forehead.

"Morning peaches" marco said with morning voice.

"Good morning bitches!!" They both heard charlotte's voice outside, as he went to see her had her middle finger up.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Morning came, Charlotte is excited to spend her day with Maxine as they both decided headed to their first class.

"Come on!, Seriously why do you learn how to smile" Charlotte groaned slamming her head in the desk as maxine laughed.

"Maybe this smile" Charlotte did a funny face as her laughed so hard that she snort like a pig, Charlotte as well.

The princesses looked at them with disbelief, "ahem" Beatrix said as the cousins stop laughing trying not to burst to laugh again.

"Good morning everyone" professor Anemone said as they said good mornings to their teacher.

"More like moana" Charlotte whispered as Maxine couldn't help but snort.

"Is there something funny ladies?" She asked

"Nothing" they both said

"As i was saying, Charlotte could you show your smile?" Professor Anemone said, Charlotte's gaped open thinking some excuse as Maxine just giggled.

"Di ako marunong ngumiti gaga" she said a word that no one could understand mostly Maxine bursted laughing.

Charlotte just laughed as well their teacher just look at them, while them trying to stop there laughed but end catching there breathe.

Professor Anemone end their class so early being disturbed by their laughed, Charlotte and Maxine still laughed in the hallway.

"Why did you just smile instead using your own language" Maxine laughed so hard between her words, her cousin just laughed as she stood up like a statue.

"Charlotte are you alright?"

"Piggy back!!" Charlotte as she hops on Maxine's back as she grunted, she laughed.

"You know i wore a dress right?" She asked

"I know, now lets go girl!!" Charlotte yelled pointing were they headed, but amadeus came.

"Amadeus do you need something?" Maxine asked as Amadeus gave a flower to her, Charlotte clenched her jaw not knowing why he was giving her flowers.

"How do you know i love tulips just like Charlotte?" She asked

"For a beautiful woman, i know what was her favorite" Amadeus said it was almost a flirt, Maxine was to uncomfortable how he put his hand on her cheeks.

"Thanks, Maxine and I need to go now" Charlotte said as she dragged Maxine out giving a glare to Amadeus.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Agatha and Sophie had helped Marco this morning, he had been so stress mostly the girls could notice that.

"Lissy here's your food" Agatha said as she put down lissy to eat her meal, sophie pets her and they left the dog to eat.

"Aren't you worried about him?" Sophie asked so concerned as the peaked on his office were he just look at the map of gavaldon.

"I am worried Sophie, Mr. Marco hadn't been talking to us he just only says one word" Agatha replied to her best friend.

Sophie and Agatha never saw him like this, Marco the man who had been a teacher but stops his work and courage himself to follow his dream to be and adventurer.

Marco is one of the wealthy man of gavaldon, his secret could only know to Sophie, Agatha, and Maxine.

"Sir!!" A man opens the door yelling Sophie and Agatha was shocked how fast the man was.

"Have you seen them?" Marco asked

"No, but we think someone has been in their home" the man said as his brows furrowed and took his coat to run as fast as he could.

Finally they came on the house, Agatha and Sophie saw John Paul explaining to the town of gavaldon what he saw.

"Jp" Marco said as Jp turned around to face him.

"Sir, I can explain what i saw"

"Go on"

"Well i was about to go at their house but what i saw is charlotte and a mysterious lady" Jp said as the people whispered Agatha and Sophie was outside but only could hear Jp's explanation.

"Who's that lady?" Marco said

"She was tall, her hair was red with curls" Jp said, Marco was getting into his head thinking who was that woman.

"Can you all leave and go back to the town!!" Marco yelled as all the people scattered to leave the house, he sat on a stool being frustrated and stress.

"You also Sophie and Agatha" he said as Sophie sigh and tap on her friend's shoulder but Agatha gestured to her to leave and she left.

"Mr. Marco" Agatha said

"I said leave!!" He yelled but she sigh only leaving him.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte and Maxine spend their time on a garden of the school for good, telling jokes around while the deans just look afar from them.

"Look how sweet they are lesso" Dovey said as Lesso groaned rolling her eyes, Dovey slaps her in the shoulder.

"Your too bitter" she scolded

"Come on, i hate people having quality time mostly charlotte she is evil and bad doesn't have this quality time" Lesso said

"Charlotte was born to a Good and Bad parent one Hela is evil and two Thena is hero so considered it" Dovey protested crossing her arms around her chest, This makes Lesso think so deeply.

"Maybe we should leave them both" Lesso said and Dovey only nodded.

Maxine giggled as Charlotte said a funny joke and a funny memory, "remember when uncle Loki was so scared because i gave him a snake" Charlotte said and her cousin nodded they bursted laughing.

"I miss that so much" Maxine said

"Yeah" Charlotte said as they looked at the sky, maxine laid her head on her cousin's lap while making something.

"I never thought it would happen to us like this" Charlotte said

"Being alone, no parent, no home just us" she said and Maxine sat up smiled at her putting the flower crown that she made.

"Charlotte"

"Hmm?"

They both looked each others eyes, but she saw on Maxine's eyes was fear.

"I am feeling so dizzy" she said as she touched her head, Charlotte was worried again.

"Are you alright, hey look at me!!" She panicked as Maxine had her nose bleed and faints.

"Oh shit!! Help!!" Charlotte yelled

"Somebody fucking helped me!!" She yelled with tears pricked on her eyes.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"Her heart is too weak" Mina explained

"What can helped her?" Charlotte asked looking at Maxine sleeping so peacefully as Dovey sigh.

"You and that childhood sweetheart" Lesso said they all flinched how she just leaned there.

"Wait so your saying that man can helped her!?" Charlotte yelled

"It means love can be heal her for a moment" Lesso explained as she looked at Charlotte deeply in the eyes, she sigh.

"I'll come with you" Lesso said as Charlotte looked at her shocked.

"Lucky guess" Dovey said

"No more dramas let's go" Lesso said as she dragged her student out the chambers.

Charlotte couldn't helped but to hugged her tightly and Lesso just returned it kissing her forehead.