Jhope: yn-ah, why dont you go with seojun.

Seojun's eyes widened as he understood what was happening.

Yn nodded and turned towards seojun

Yn: are you coming?

Seojun: y-yes.

Not only him even bts was stunned as she agreed to it without saying anything.

Seojun and yn sat on the car. Yn was the one driving.

The atmosphere was too quiet and yn decided to break.

Yn: Hey.

Seojun: yeah.

Yn: I... I forgive you.. For leaving me alone.

Seojun's eyes widened

Why! Why out of all the time. Why now!! He thought

seojun: does that mean...

Yn:*deep breath* seojun....... I..

No dont say it, if you do then i..

Yn: I love-

She cut out as a cloth came in contact with her nose and mouth.

Seojun: i dont want to hear it yn. At least not after what you did.

She widened her eyes. She didnt expect him to act this fast. A tear left her eyes as she slowly lost her consciousness.

The car was now out of control, it almost hit a pole but seojun controled it after making sure she was unconsious.

He picked her up and got out of the car. He went to an alley way where another car was parked. He took that car and sped off.

.........

Yn slightly opened her eyes as cold water hit her face.but soon closed it as the bright light blocked her vision. She slowly got used to the light and opened her eyes. Only to meet the face that she loved the most.

Yn: Seojun-ah-

She trembled cuz of cold as he once once again poured cold water on her.

He looked at her with emotionless eyes., he had a whip in his hand.

Seojun: Let me ask you. Why did you kill my brothers?

Yn: i didnt.

Seojun: stop lying. I know you are the assassin queen and the one who killed my brothers is also the assassin queen.

Yn: but that doesnt mean, its me.

Seojun: stop with your nonsense!

He shouted as he gripped his whip tightly and hit her with it. A cry left her mouth when the whip made contact with her skin, digging in to he flesh.

Seojun: I... I saw my brothers die with my own eyes. I still remember the face they had while dying.

Yn: it was not me who did that seojun. You were the one who saved me 5 years ago. That time i lost my memories then how would i kill your brothers.

Seojun: stop lying, stop lying!!!

He screamed as he again whipped her. He was getting mad. He himself didnt know what he was doing. He again and again hit her.everytime, the whip dug into her flesh. She looked at him sadly as she knew he was gonna regret it later and it will make him more heartbroken than he already is.

He didnt stop hitting her. His mind was filled with the images of his parents who died by the hands of her dad. And his brothers who died by her hands.

He still remembered the time when he was only 5 years old, his mom made him hide in a closet telling him to be quite and dont come out. He himself saw as many guards came inside and killed his father and mother ruthlessly. His mother was smiling when se died.

He remembered all those deaths clearly. But yet again, the memories of him and yn together came to his mind as he halted, stopping the whip in mid air. He threw it away and got out of the place.

It was a basement of a mansion. He went to a room upstairs as he laid down and closed his eyes.

Shifting here and there, his eyes traveled to the table beside his bed. There was a photo of him and yn together. They were hugging each other and smiling happily.

But then, he remembered how she looked a while ago.

She was covered in blood and her bloody dress was sticking into her body. Her body was full of open wounds, blood gushing out of it.
Her eyes were slightly closed as she looked at him before losing her consciousness.

His eyes filled with tears fighting to pour down.

Seojun: Why... Why are you still in my heart when i hate you more than everything!!

Seojun: why.....

Then his eyes landed on another photo. It had 7 people in it. Him, yn, and his five brothers. The photo was taken in a cliff where they went for camping. In it,he was making food and yn was getting a piggyback from one of his brothers. Yn was smiling widely as she hugged his brother from neck.

His eyes widened as he realized something. He then remembered the words yn said

"it was not me who did that seojun. You were the one who saved me 5 years ago. That time i lost my memories then how would i kill your brothers."

He stood up from his bed as he ran downstairs to the basement,kicking the door open as he looked at where she was tied. But... There was no one there anymore. He looke at the guard who was supposed to guard that place as he shouted.

Seojun: WHERE IS SHE!!

Guard: Sir. She was taken away.

Seojun: FUCK!

He cursed as his eyes started building up tears. He knew what had happened now, and he fucking regret it!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There might be grammer and spelling mistakes but please forgive you author as it is not edited.

Bye love ya>3