"Tell me when to go."

She nodded lazily as she dragged him back up and down down her slit, sighing at the feeling. "Okay, now."

Relieved sighs fell from their lips as he sunk into her warm walls. He pulled out completely and thrusted back in, her muscles tensing at the fullness.

"Relax," he murmured.

She nodded, breathing deeply through the initial strokes.

"You're tight," he groaned.

"You're—fuck." The word dragged in her throat as he found a steady cadency. 

"I'm what?" he chuckled.

"Cocky," she groaned, losing herself to his movements. He was sliding in and out of her, massaging her insides, and hitting her sweet spot, over and over and over. "Right there, baby. Right there." Her fingers fell to her clit, rubbing circles around the little bud until she felt a shudder, and her walls clenched around him.

He groaned as she grew tight. "A warning, Liv."

"Sorry," she sighed, reveling in the warm tingling that was shooting down her legs. "How about I warn you the second time."

He shook his head as he grabbed hold of her hips, picking up his pace until steady wet smacking sounds echoed through the bathroom. Uncontrollable moans fell from her lips as he hit spots deep inside her. 

Without ceremony, he slid a hand down to her knee and propped her leg onto the ledge. Her arm shot out to regain her balance, and she threw an accusing glance over her shoulder.

"Sorry," he mumbled, tightening his grip on her hips. As he pounded away, his groans grew loud and unfiltered. He was barely managing a proper thrust when his hips shuddered, his warm release pooling inside her.

"What about a warning," she mocked.

His face remained slack as he grumbled a reply. "My bad."

She rut her hips back onto him while he stayed hard, refocusing on the necessary friction for her second orgasm. 

With each rock against him, he grunted. He had to hold her still. "Shit, Liv."

"You got me halfway," she whimpered, now desperate  for that second orgasm. 

He stepped away from her, which only produced another whine. Her insides were still throbbing. "I want to cum again."

"Give me a second."

Impatiently, she looked for something to do, finding distraction in her face wash, while he stood back and admired her from afar. 

"What else did Remi say?"

Her brows shot up. "Really?"

"Yes, really," he laughed, his hand stroking himself as he eyed the subtle flare of her hips. "When I ask about your day, I'm invested," he murmured.

She gave him a skeptical look. "I don't know, you seem a little distracted."

Without hesitation, he dropped his hand. "I can stop."

"It was fine," she replied shortly. 

He nodded, his eyelids heavy. His hand resumed its business. "When do the interviews start?"

"Spencer!" The frustration was still thrumming through her limbs. Her career aspirations could wait.

"Aight, aight," he chuckled.

She smiled and turned back around for him, leaning over, not quite so subtly.

He tugged her wrist back. "Nah, c'mere." After wrapping one of her forearms behind his neck, then the other, he hoisted her onto his waist. "Hold on to me."

He prodded around her entrance, before finding his place and sinking her down on to him. Letting her eyes fall shut, she sighed. "You always feel so good."

Slowly, he began to roll his hips into her, drawing breathy sighs with each nudge. Spent from the first go around, he maintained a languid rhythm, focusing on the moans in his ear to keep him going.

Wrapped up in the sensations, she laid her cheek against his shoulder and let the affirmations pour out of her. "You always fuck me so good." She moaned again at the feeling of him filling her up. "I never want you to stop." 

As the pressure began to build, her hips started rocking in tandem to his, meeting his thrusts. "I'm gonna cum," she mumbled against his neck, her voice thick in anticipation. "I'm close."

His arm tightened around her waist as her hips took on a life of their own, smacking against his pelvis again and again until the warmth blossomed out from her core and ripples of pleasure rolled through her. 

Every muscle in her body relaxed except for the ones fluttering around him.

"That's it, baby," he cooed, guiding her through to her orgasm. His breath caught in his throat as she whimpered and squeezed down on him. His abdomen tightened. "Cum for me," he groaned as his second, unexpected load shot into her.

"See." Her lips stretched across her face in satisfaction. "We both win."

_____

By the time their shower ended, Olivia had managed to find her footing, and Spencer was ushering her out of the tub. She had a slight hobble to her step, and nothing left to say about her day.

Letting go of her hand, he pulled two towels from the warmer. One to wrap around his waist. The other to wrap around her. 

The warmth hit her back and she curled into his chest, letting herself be held for as long as he was willing to stand there. This was the only way she was able to power through this never-ending season of life. Because she knew she always had him to come home to.

Driven by a sudden rush of emotions, she pressed her lips to his shoulder. One kiss turned into two, which turned into three as she journeyed up his neck towards his lips. His arm locked around her waist, pressing her chest against his, as he accepted her wet, open-mouth kisses. Her hands clasped onto his face as she tugged him closer, her tongue rolling against his.

When she continued on without hardly pausing for a breath, he drew back carefully to meet her eye. "You tryna go for more? Cause if so, we gotta move to the bed, and there's not more dick avail—"

She laughed, brushing the back of her hand over her swollen lips then pressing her palm to his chest. "No. I'm more than good." Her gaze softened. He truly was a saint. "But thank you."

He smiled at the relaxed look on her face.

She smiled back, bringing her index finger up to his nose. "But before we go to sleep, I want to hear about your day."

_____

There's another, longer one-shot that I've been working on for a while and really want to get out. Might be able to push through and finish it up today, but idk. 

Just needed a little sweet moment in the meantime. There's so many peaceful, in-between moments we'll never see on the show, so I gotta make them up lol.