Chapter 21 • You're perfect

Start from the beginning

"Well-" He was quickly cut off.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Raiden Shogun, you may call me Shogun." She reached for your hand with both of hers and gently shook it.

"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you too." Was all you could say without becoming a stuttering mess.

"Oh goodness, you're quite pretty and well mannered. How'd you end up with my failure of a brother?" You couldn't help but giggle at her question and you could see Scaramouche's anger build up.

"Okay, I think that was enough of a meeting. Let's go y/n." He grabbed your wrist and began to pull you to the stairs until he was stopped by a pull from the other end.

"I'm not done speaking with her. Plus, we have to talk about your attendance issue." Her demeanor quickly changed to a serious, almost scary, one.

"You already met her, that's why I brought her here. And I had more important things going on than school." He replied then pulled you again, just to be stopped by Shogun once again.

"That's not an excuse to miss school. We don't want you to get expelled again do we?" She gave him a cold glare. You were intimidated and she wasn't even looking at you.

"I don't care, let y/n go." He demanded, returning the glare.

"I can't yet, I need to get to know my future sister-in-law." Your face grew hotter at the title. "That's if she even stays with you for that long." She chuckled and used Scaramouche's flustered response as a chance to finally pull you out of his grasp.

"Now then, let's have a cup of tea shall we?" She held your arm gently as she pulled you towards the kitchen, with an extremely annoyed Scaramouche trailing behind.

"Y/n, so you actually agreed to date him? He's not forcing you right?" She questioned and leaned in closer just in case you had anything to whisper to her.

"I did agree." You giggled. "In fact, I was basically the reason he finally asked me out." You smirked to yourself, feeling accomplished.

"Hm. Surprising. I assume you know of his past, given your lack of reaction to my comment about how he was expelled."

"I do, I'm pretty sure I know the majority of the incident that occurred as well."

"Really? I assume you know his friends." You nodded in response.

"Kunikuzushi, we should invite your little friends for dinner shouldn't we?" She gave him a sarcastic smile that almost came off as genuine.

"Not if you're cooking." He snickered, amused at his own joke.

"Hm, I'll get something made. Y/n, you'll be a dear and invite them right? It's been an awful long time since I've seen the two." She pleaded.

"Sure." You responded with a smile on your face, glad you got on her good side. Scaramouche simply groaned and leaned back farther into his chair as the two of you began to share stories of him.

Sillies

Y/n
hi guys

Childe
hi y/n‼️
whered u guys go
is everything okay?

Y/n
yeah everythings good🤭
shogun wants to know if you guys wanna come over for dinner

Kazuha
Raiden Shogun's back?

Childe
no way😨
ya sure ill go

Y/n
yippee🥳

Kazuha
I suppose I'll go too.
How's Scaramouche reacting?