Snake Language ~ Y4

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Unfortunately, the potion was only half finished. We still needed the bicorn horn and the boomslang skin, and the only place they were going to get them was from Snape's private stores. I told the trio that I would have to get the supplies and they agreed without argument.

I had asked Fred and George to create a distraction during potions so I could steal the last ingredients. Thankfully, they didn't ask questions and started devising a plan. Fred gives me a thumbs-up to signal that they're ready. I watch as George slowly walks over to Clifton's cauldron and drops something into it. Clifton is across the room in the potions cupboard. I turn to the twins and Fred holds up three fingers, then two, then one.....

BOOM

I jump up out of my seat and quickly walk over to Snape's private store as he deals with the situation. I slip in and start grabbing the needed ingredients as I hear yells coming from the classroom. I slip out and stuff the goods in my robe while I watch the scene. Small fireworks are shooting themselves out of Clifton's cauldron. I hid behind an overturned table and find the snickering twins.

"Brilliant," I gasp, high-fiving~ them.

~

I'm in the Great Hall with Cedric at Hufflepuff table, finishing an essay for History of Magic.

"What was the name of that Wizard who broke into Hogwarts?" I ask Cedric.

"You mean that guy in 1754?"

"I think so...."

"Not a clue," Cedric says.

"Well you're no help," I roll my eyes.

"Hey Jordan, hey Ced," Rolf says walking past us with a group of his friends.

I wave at him and he waved back, red rushing to his cheeks.

"Are you that thick?" Cedric says turning to me.

"What?"

"Rolf, he fancies you," says Cedric.

"He does not," I laugh while shaking my head.

"Does too, he has for a while."

"And that, Cedric Diggory, is a lie," I say in his face.

"Are you saying that you don't think guys fancy you?"

"No,  I'm just saying me and Rolf are friends. Nothing more."

"I thought you liked him."

"Did not."

"You two went on a date. "

"Once, and I wouldn't even call it a date."

"You kissed his check after a game. "

"Wow Cedric, keeping tabs on me? I feel betrayed," I say dramatically. "And we're just friends."

"I think he thinks otherwise," Cedric whispers under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing," Cedric says smirking.

"Cedric Diggory tell me right now or I'll hex you," I say grinning.

"You wouldn't dare. "

"Oh but I would dare."

"Oi, what are you two on about?" Fred says as he and George join us at the table.

"I'm about to hex Cedric," I state.

"Oh. Well our bad," George says smirking.

"We'll leave you to it then," Fred says.

"No, I guess I'll have to wait until I find the perfect hex for him," I say stuffing my wand away. Cedric grins and playfully punches me.