Hagrid's Letter ~ Y3

I spend the first month of summer with Tom and Susan. We spend a lot of time in London and I meet up with the Weasleys and Cedric a few times.

I've owled Dumbledore several times, begging him for me to meet Harry before the school year starts again. Having another Potter at Hogwarts might be a big deal and I want to be able to meet him before the craziness starts.

He has assured me that Harry will be ok and I will get my chance but he hasn't told me when.

~

It's June 15th and Tom and Susan have taken me to Paris on a little vacation. I get to spend a lot of time in the Wizards shops and I get to try some amazing foods.

It's getting late and I look out the window to see an owl perched right there, holding a letter. I open the window and take the letter. The owl swoops off into the night. I open the letter and begin to read.

Jordan,

Professor Dumbledor has requested that  I get to get Harry and take him to do all of his shopping before the school year. Something about the muggles not letting him or something. He said I can take yer along if you wish. I'll pick yer up on the 30th. Harry's birthday is on the 31st. Hope yer well.

Hagrid

A smile creeps upon my face as I read and a few tears fall from my face. I finally get to meet Harry. I rush into the next room to tell Tom and Susan who are ecstatic for me.