Princess Evergreen? 🤨😬🌲🍃🥀

A/N: Holy shit you lot, 1k reads, might pass out. Gonna start posting more often, hopefully, might get a schedule going. After my exams I will be posting more dw <3. Love all of you weirdos xx

Y/N POV:

My mind was reeling, Princess Trudy was arriving at the Palace, probably to steal away my darling Lord Farquaad away from me. I stood inbetween my old friend and the love of my life, my fists turning white with anger at the mention of her arrival. My purple eyes, gazed into Farquaads chocolate orbs, he sniffed and tapped his foot on the ground.

"I had to greet the Princess, forgive me," He said, sadly, narrowing his eyes at Chadley.

"I can't forgive you." I whispered, as silver lakes carved into my pale cheeks. Farquaad opened his mouth, but no words left, he simply turned away. I heard his footsteps trail off down the hallway. He was gone.

"Y/N," I heard Chadley say, as a firm hand rest on my shoulder, I flinched and shook his hand off me.

"Don't touch me." I say sternly, refusing to look at him.
"Don't even look at me, traitor."
I heard Chadley sigh, the slight clank of his armour indicating that he too, was going to leave me.

"I shall give you time." He says, slowly walking to my door, pausing, then shutting it quietly. I stood in silence for a moment, allowing the gravity of the situation hit me like a wagon. The two men in my life leaving me for this Princess. I was just a servent. A pathetic little piss baby. A small, tiny little peasant. How could I even think Lord Farquaad could love me? How could I imagine that Chadley would want to be my friend? I was an idiot. A quiet tapping on my door shook me from my trance.

"Little one," a woman's voice said from behind the oak,
"I'm coming in."
Before I could protest, the towering figure of Priestess Freya slunk under my little door.

"Priestess!" I say, a little too alarmed.
"Please I'm not interested in you today."

"Oh, I'm not here for that, love." She rolled her eyes at me.
"My darling, please. Look at yourself, crying over a man. It's a little embarrassing."

"I love him!" I protested. She laughed.

"If you love him, you shouldn't be crying in your room like a little bitch," she said, her hand under my chin
"You should march up there and take him back. Fuck the Princess, fuck the betrothal, if you want him, get him."

"But it's been settled." I say, flopping onto the bed, hands holding my cheeks.

"Y/N don't be pathetic. Put on a slutty dress and get your Lord back." Freya folded her arms across her chest.

"I don't own any dresses like that," I say, sadly.

"Not yet, but I thought I would give you a little gift." Freya said as she handed me a neatly wrapped flat box. I carefully pealed back the paper and took off the lid. A stunning crimson lace dress with an extremely low neck line was laid inside. I gasped as I picked it up, it was far shorter at the front, but trailed on the floor at the back.

"Oh Freya!" I exclaimed,
"It's beautiful!"

"Yes. Now, there's a little green bitch in the throne room trying to take your Lord away from you. Now put on that dress and walk in with your head high."
Before I could even thank her, Freya had left. I threw on the dress, she was right, I did look like a slut. An expensive, and maybe even beautiful, slut.

Farquaads POV:

I felt like a fool, running up those stone steps away from the woman I loved. Her broken heart and bloodshot eyes stained my mind like a strong tomato soup on a white shirt. She wasn't the only person on my mind though, Prince Chadley, he was infecting my brain like a fungus. Why was he so infatuated with my darling Y/n? Was he equally as charmed by her? The thought of it made my blood boil. I burst into my throne room, the Princess was stood, waiting for me in front of my throne. There was no doubt that Trudy was a stunning woman, light blonde hair in tight coils that fell about her waist in every perfect way. A tall, long figure, that curved in all the right places. Rosy cheeks and stunning emerald eyes, like all the Evergreen Family. She wore a green gown like fields of grass, and a silver tiara. By all means, I would be happy with her, but there was one nagging issue, that I would never be able to over look. She wasn't Y/N.

"My Lord," she smiled at me, a particularly smooth, sensual voice.

"Princess Trudy," I replied, sitting on my throne,
"I wasn't expecting you until next week."

"Forgive me, my Lord, I just couldn't wait to see you."
I must admit, her pining for me made me like her more.

"Understnadable, a lot of people desire to see me." I said, I heard an eyeroll and my eyes flashed to Chadley, he was unimpressed.
"I suppose we should go over the marriage agreement?-"
Before I could agree, the sound of heels clacked towards the great doors. Some guards angrily telling someone that they couldn't go in, but before they could them, the doors burst open, revealing Y/N, in a stunning red lace dress. My jaw dropped to the floor, but something was pointing straight up.