Who is Chadley?! 😮🧍‍♂️😇😍😱😨😈

A/N: Sorry it's been a while lmao, I've been really busy with college work nd that. Thank you sm for over 700 reads on my silly, goofy lil fanfiction, it means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy this chapter, learning about the mysterious, sexy Chadley!!!

Y/n's POV:

As soon as I got into my chambers, I let out a wild, anger-filled scream. This pent up frustration from the whole day. The communist, Farquaad questioning mine and Chadley's friendship, Princess Trudy! And the most insulting question I had ever been asked in my life. 

"WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!" I throw my pillow off my bed in anger. "Suggesting I become his MISTRESS?! UGH!" I keep screaming and expressing this anger, until I hear a gentle knock on the door, of course, I assume it's his lordship. "Go away, Farquaad, I am in no mind to see you!" I yell, a husky voice replies, it isn't Farquaads.

"It's a good thing I'm not him then." The door opens and I throw myself into the strong, muscular arms, which naturally wrap around me.

"Oh, Chadley!" I exclaim, burring my face into his powerful chest. "Why did the Lord do this to me?" I sniff, and a few tears begin falling gracefully off my face. Chadley tightens his grip, and kisses the top of my head, my face grows hot as he strokes my hair.

"I don't know, princess," He growls, "if you were mine, I'd treat you like the beauty you are, and with the respect you deserve." I sigh and push him off.

"But I hardly know anything about you, you're lovely, and have always been so kind to me. But with Max- I mean Farquaad, he's knows all about me, and I know him." I say, breathlessly, mindlessly twirling my hair and biting my bottom lip.

"Haven't you only known him for like, a week." Chadley says, stepping forward, dominating my petite figure with his powerful frame. I bite my lip harder, and blush.

"Y-yes, I s-s-suppose so," I stutter, Chadley had always been my friend, but he's getting slow close to me now. Why is he now making me so nervous, and so hot? He touches my lip gently, with his strong, course fingers, and says in a low, gravely voice,

"Don't bite your lip, love." I blush harder and look away. "You want to get to know me?" he asks, I nod, still not looking at him. "Fine," he sighs, "My name is Chadley, I grew up in the Evergreen kingdom. I have one sibling, an older sister, named Trudy." I let out a sharp gasp and flop onto my bed.

"You're a prince?" I say, utterly baffled, flabbergasted, if you will. Chadley sucks in a long breath and nods his chiseled head. "I had no idea." I pause and look up into his sparkling green eyes, which meet my glowing purple orbs, "what are you doing in Duloc?" I ask, as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"My mother thought it would be good for me to get some out-of-palace experience. She also wanted to know about Farquaad, before allowing the betrothal to happen." He looked ashamed, and broke his gaze from me.

"You knew about it?" I say, trying not to cry. He didn't reply, just a sad nod. "You told them he was free to marry, didn't you?" I already knew the answer, but was I ready to hear it?

"Yes," He said after a deafening silence. I began to cry again, silver ribbons tracing from my eyes to my chin, this man, who I considered my friend, had allowed the love of my life to marry his older sister. I could only mutter a heartbreaking "Why?" before my throat allowed me to say no more.

"Please, Y/n, don't cry, I never meant for you to love him that deeply..." He stopped, clearing his throat. "I did it because," He stopped, voice cracking, "because I lo-"

Before Chadley had the chance to finish his sentence, my chamber door burst open with a determined blow, and there stood Farquaad, in all his glory, smiling, until he saw Chadley.

"What are you doing here?" His smooth voice sliding into my ear canals. Chadley stood and scoffed at him. 

"I'm talking to my friend." Chadley's voice was so different to Farquaads, it was rough and husky, whereas Farquaads was smooth and sultry, like chocolate. "Is that a problem?" Farquaad moved closer to Chadley, before realizing that Chadley was far taller and stronger than him, and he stepped back.

"As a matter of fact, yes, it is." I roll my eyes angrily and stand up, before I could protest, however, Farquaad interupted me. "Didn't I say, specifically, not to go near her?" 

"Perhaps you did, yes," Chadley then moved next to me, and looked down to my purple eyes, "But I can't seem to stand being away from her."

"Don't make me start a war, boy." Farquaad threatens, "I would hate to see your mother cry when she finds out I took your head." I stomped my foot loudly.

"For goodness sake! Both of you, stop fighting over me, please?" The two men looked to the floor, ashamed, "now, why doesn't someone, please tell me, what's going on!" After a flurry of apologies from the pair, Farquaad opens his mouth to explain the reasoning behind this petty feud. But he was interuppted by the sounding of trumpets, and a loud voice exclaiming,

"ANOUNCING THE ARIVAL OF PRINCESS TRUDY EVERGREEN, ALL PRAISE HER HIGHNESS!" 

"Oh fuck," Chadley whispers.