Time To Be Punished 😈😈😈🤭🤭

Farquaads POV:

"Enter!" I say, my deep chocolate velvety voice chimes gently, I'm not looking at the door, instead I'm laying in my bed with my mirror displaying the young women of my Kingdom, and yet I find none of them pleasing. I quickly make the mirror stop as I begin to hear the door creak open.
"M-my Lord" a quiet high pitched voice squeaks from inside my room behind my bed. I turn and look over at the girl stood behind me. She was perfect. Her small stature radiates femininity, her long brown hair tied back away from her blemishless face with the curious blonde streak slightly less visible. But her striking purple eyes gazing at the floor where she is fidgeting her feet and pulling on the hem of her skirt. I feel as though I have been staring too long now and I turn away.

Y/n's POV:

I wall through the door closing it behind me and there he is, laying in his bed, shirtless, his dark hair gently brushing his shoulders and very masculine chest hair. I feel my cheeks burn red and I look to the ground to hide my embarrassment. I feel his glowing blue orbs burn on my skin as he studies my figure, he must think I'm so ugly. I hear him turn away and I look back up.
"That corset isn't part of your uniform." He grunts, unmoving and unimpressed.
"My my Lord, I know but the dress was too big for me" I reply a little ashamed.
"Do you take issue with me on your first day?!" His words cut threw me like a knife. For I know what awaits me if I fail as his maid.
"N-no my lord of course not!" I answer, the fear in my voice audible.
"I want a cocktail, with olives." He dismisses my fear and sends me away with the flick of his hand. Hes so arrogant.
"Y-yes my Lord." I say and bite down on my bottom lip. I turn on my heel and walk out the door, closing it gently behind me.

Farquaads POV:

She had not realised I had turned around, at the last second to watch her leave, but instead, I caught a small glimpse of her biting her lip, although she was looking shyly away, I could see the same glint of desire as I had in my eye when I saw her. Perhaps my feelings are mutual, that she too, felt a strange connection to one another. Whatever the case, I must suppress these feelings before they grow too much to bare. Y/n is sweet, yes, she is beautiful, clearly but our relationship will be frowned upon by neighbouring kingdoms as she is nothing but a common pet. And I am a Lord, we can never be.

Y/ns POV:

A cocktail! At this time of night! With olives! My goodness does this man not see his privilege?! Is he so blinded by his fancy fabrics and outrageous -although moderately attractive- hairstyles and such a dire lack of respect and decorum that he simply waves me off on my way, as if I were mere servant of his! Oh, I am his servant. Even so! How positively dickish of him! I let out a frustrated huff and and stamp my feet a little, the two guards next to me keep a straight face, but two maids in long grey frocks look at me strangely as they pass. Wait a second! The maid uniform isn't a silly little black and white dress, it's a grey frock! He put me in this to humiliate me was a bastard! I look at the guard to my right and say sternly "wheres the kitchen?" My anger visible in my purple eyes.
"Err this way miss" he escorts me to the kitchen, leaving the other guard by Farquaads door.

We arrive in the kitchen and I start beavering away making this bloody cocktail for his Lordship. I finish the drink and start looking for the olives. When I eventually find the jar, hidden away at the back of the fridge, my petite figure struggles to open it, I twist as hard as I can but it's just shut solid. As I go in for my 5th attempt I feel a tall strong man behind me, he reaches his arms across my body and onto the jar of olives, and effortlessly opens it, I can feel my body pressed up against his and we linger there a moment.
"I thought I should help" he says quietly in a low husky voice that sends shivers all the way through my body.
"Y-yes, thank you" I stutter as I then take out three olives and insert them on a cocktail stick and sweetly put them in his drink.

Farquaads POV:

I had been about 8 minutes before I heard a gentle tapping on my door, and I feel myself getting excited. 
"Enter." I say, softer than last time. And there she is, y/n effortlessly carrying a cocktail on a tray with one hand, while simultaneously swaying her feminine hips and flicking her long pony tail behind her.
"Your cocktail, my lord" she smiles sweetly but her eyes show a bitterness. As she hands it to me, our fingers touch for a brief moment, and I feel a spark, a jolt of- something- race through me like a bolt of lightning. And in that moment, our eyes meet and we both know that the other had felt it too.
"Thank you." I say, a little too quickly. Before I had the chance, she is already on her heel and attempting to leave.
"Not so fast." I snap, and she stops dead. "I'm not done with you yet Y/n"

Y/n's POV:

The way he says my name sends a strange feeling through me, I turn to face him, quivering slightly as he beckons me with his hand. His bed covers slip down him revealing that he is not wearing underwear, or anything at all for that matter, and I feel my cheeks grow hot and my violet orbs light up with desire.
"Yes, My Lord" I purr back at him biting on my bottom lip slightly.
"You havent had your punishment yet." He places two hands on my hips and refuses to break eye contact. This might not be so bad after all.