How Does He Feel?! 🥺😳😱😨😰🥺🥺

Okay 1: sorry to keep all you adoring fans waiting, I've been working a lot lmao.
And 2: HOW TF DOES THIS HAVE LIKE 500 READS HAHA thank you all sm 😭😭😭

Farquaads POV:

I went to go and see her, I just wanted to see her. In the afternoon, after my lording duties, I wandered down to the maid's quarters to talk to Y/N. When I couldn't find her in her chambers, I panicked. I asked around all the guards and maids, one mentioned seeing Y/N and a man in royal guard armour take off in the direction of the dungeon, I rallied a few guards and charged through the door, where I found Y/N knelt by the communist's cell, in a green dress, talking to Renata. I was furious. I will not have my Y/N indoctrinated with such hideous ideologies.
"What the hell do you think you're doing Y/N!" I screamed at her, she look terrified, when I looked up and saw the face of the man who brought her here, Chadley.
"Why did you bring her here?! What were you thinking?!" I started at him while ordering the guards to take Renata to the execution grounds. That's when Y/N threw herself onto me pleading for them not to take her. It baffles me how she could care so much about a worthless communist. In all fairness, I did enjoy holding her again, no matter the circumstances, I have been avoiding her for far too long. It is time I told her the truth about us.

Y/N POV:

We arrived at those large wooden doors to his chambers once again. My mind flooded with the memories of me being here, the first night, the time I saw him with that jester, it all came flooding back, and to think, I had fallen in love with him in such a short amount of time, even though I wasn't sure if he even cared for me anymore.
"Y/n?" He growled.

"Yes, my Lord?" I ask, hopefully, hoping for what, I'm not sure, but I was hopeful.

"Don't call me that, not when we're alone, call me Max." He smirked and I look away, blushing.

"Yes, Max." He paused, taking me in. All of a sudden I became self-conscious and awkward.

"You don't need to feel self-conscious, Y/n, not while you're with me."

"And what exactly are we?" I say, with more fire than usual.

"That is why I brought you here." He sighs and sits on the edge of the bed.
"Y/n. There is no doubt that I am drawn to you, everything is better with you near."

"I sense a but?"

"Yes, there is one." I look away from his gaze, praying he did not see them, but not even God was looking out for me today.
"Please, my dearest, don't cry. It's just that, while I do, undoubtedly, feel things for you. We just can't be together."

"Why? Why not? I don't understand, why can't we be together? Show the world our love?!" I say angrily, tears of fury streaming down my skin.

"Because I am promised to another." He says, pain ribboning his voice, I gasp.
"And you seem to have taken a liking to the Royal Guard.

"What?! Chadley? No! He's just a friend."

"Then stop being friends with him!" Farquaad stood up, his height measured against me. I look down at him.

"You are in no position to tell me what to do."

"I own you." He said coldly, darkness consuming his voice, he was right, he did own me, and my, now, 69 brothers, I had heard in my letters 3 of them starved, and 2 others ran away. I was sending all the money from my work here to them, and I still wasn't good enough.

"Yes, master," I say, turning my back on him. A sudden knocking at his chamber door frightened me.

"Enter." Farquaad cuts the tension with his words. It is Chadley at the door.

"Sir, I was making sure things were okay," Chadley says, noticing my tear-stained skin.

"That is not your fucking job!" Lord Farquaad throws a shoe at the door, barely missing Chadley, but ricocheting off the door and into my face.

I don't remember what happened next, but I woke in the nurse's office, a bandage wrapped around my tarnished forehead. I heard the worried, hush voices of Chadley and Farquaad. I can't make out what they're saying, but I sit up and see them, angrily discussing whose fault my injury was.

"Please, no more fighting," I say, my quiet voice, barely a whisper.

"Y/n! You're awake! Lord Farquaad came to me and sat on the bed, while Chadley overlooked.
"How are you? Are you feeling okay?" His delicious chocolate voice, soothed my heart.

"I'm fine, just in pain a little." I wince as he strokes my long, lush, hair.

"I'm sorry this happened, it shouldn't have." He said, his apology meant nothing to me. I was upset with him, the fact he lead me on while being someone else's promised. I had only one question to ask.

"Who is she?" I say, my voice dark but ringing with sadness.

"Who is- oh..." he understood what I meant.
"This is no time to discuss-" I cut him off.

"Who is she?" I say again, now angry.

"It is, Princess Trudy, of the Evergreen Kingdom." I gasp. How was I meant to compete with a princess? And that's just it, I wasn't even in the race for it. She was his promised, and I, was just a maid. A maid that wasn't even hired rightly. I was a theif. I was meant to be dead. I turn away from him.

"So, that's it then?" I say, tears welling in my eyes.

"You could be my Mistress?" He says, as if it was a compliment.

"I begeth your pardon!?" I exclaim.
"I would've rather you hanged me the day I was caught stealing from you, than to be a Mistress!" I stand up, furious.
"At least then, I would see my family, and brothers." I turn and stomp away from him, back to my chambers. The audacity of rich men. Thinking they own everything and everyone.