"Naomi and I put all us Glee kids into a Hunger Games simulator, and it's so chaotic," Ava giggled. "Look."

The younger twin showed them the screen, and Maya burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, we killed each other!" the older twin laughed.

"I know!"

"That's what we can't get over," Naomi wheezed, bending over in laughter as she hugged her stomach.

"We were born at the same time and we died at the same time," Ava chuckled, gasping for air as she struggled to stop laughing. "Oh my god."

"What happened next?" Sugar asked as she sat down next to Naomi.

"Uh, let's see," Ava said as she clicked the 'proceed' button, smiling as she read the first sentence. "Aww, this is cute!"

"What does it say?" Maya asked, looking over her twin's shoulder.

"'Sugar and Naomi cuddle for warmth.'"

"Aww!"

Naomi felt her cheeks heat up as she exchanged a look with Sugar beside her, who struggled to fight back a smile.

"Bro, Rachel killed Autumn!" Ava screamed as she started laughing again. "Oh, how the tables have turned."

"Rachel wouldn't do that to Autumn," Naomi pouted. "They love each other."

"Not in this, they don't," Maya chuckled. "Keep going. I wanna see who wins."

The four friends continued to read through the Glee Club Hunger Games, laughing at the events that occurred as they all turned on one another. When it got to the final scenario, the twins cooed softly.

"That's so fucking cute," Ava whined. "I want that with someone."

"Why? What does it say?" Naomi asked as she looked over the younger girl's shoulder.

"'Sugar saves Naomi from mutant wolves, killing her instead,'" Maya read.

"Wait, so I lost?" Sugar frowned.

"Yeah, and Naomi won," Ava said as she laid her phone down in her lap. "But you saved her life," she shrugged. "Isn't that more important than winning?"

Sugar looked at the petite brunette beside her, a small smile spreading across her lips when her green eyes met her brown ones.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Yeah, it is."

****

"Hey, Autumn," Artie said as he wheeled up to the head cheerleader. "I want to talk to you about something. Do you have a minute?"

"Sure," Autumn said as she put her pen down. "What's up?"

"Why did you get so defensive yesterday when we started talking about sex?" Artie asked as Autumn frowned. "Why haven't you and Rachel done it yet?"

"Why do you care?" Autumn furrowed her brows, her frown deepening. "We've been taking things slow. We've always taken things slow, and I don't want to pressure her about doing it because I know how much it sucks when someone does that to you."

"You mean your experience with Puck? Is that why you two haven't–"

"Puck has nothing to do with me and Rachel," Autumn interrupted. "We've never talked about doing...that, and, honestly, I'm just fine with the fact that we haven't done it yet. Sex isn't important to me, and when Rachel's ready, then we'll talk about it. And, you know, I think you're out of line. I don't feel comfortable talking with you about this. All I know is...Rachel doesn't need to lose her virginity to act well."