| Earned it |

{Hi readers, this will be the last part of the story as I want to keep things nice and simple. Check out my other stories too if you like (they are slightly different style from this but still include a lot of angst and smut between Lexa and Clarkle) and also thanks for giving this a shot.}

~

After they were finished with their business Clarkle used the fire exit to get out of the room and Lexa exited through the main door, greeting her colleague with a casual smile. The blonde headed home to clean up and relaxed through out the evening, her mind fixated on this morning's events. How could she get that woman out of her mind? Simply Lexa's  eyes made her whole body quiver, a look was enough to have her on her knees ready to accept whatever Lexa threw her way. It was becoming quite clear the brunette had a way with the blonde, and every wish was now her command.

The next day, Clarkle arrived on time at work and entered Lexa's office. A little surprised when she found her boss sitting across Lexa's desk and went back to exit the room.

"Excuse me, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Clarkle, we were actually talking about you. Sit." Lexa commanded.

The blonde took a seat, smiling out of kindness and prepared herself mentally. She didn't know what this was about.

"So I was telling Kein how you excecuted my lecture perfectly, and we both agreed to get you on an actual program where you're going to teach part time. You'll get paid too."

"Indeed, Clarkle. It's a good opportunity and it doesn't come to anyone. Lexa's put in a good word for you and that's made a difference."

"Wow..I'm surprised to hear all this."

"Off to a good morning Clarkle." The man smiled and adjusted his tie, then pulled out some papers out of his folder scattering them on Lexa's desk.

"The contract is here just have a read through and Lexa can help with the rest. Now ladies you'll have to excuse me I need to get back to the office."

"Sure, thank you for stopping by Kein. And for making this possible for Clarkle."

"I didn't do anything, it was all you Lexa."

The brunette smiled and accompanied the man to the door, closing it when he was out of the room and then returning back to her desk sitting down.

"So does that mean we won't work together anymore?"

"You're better off, Clarkle. Take that opportunity and make the most of it."

"Oh, I sure will. It's just that.."

"What?"

Their eyes met and Lexa knew very well what was Clarkle's issue but wanted to hear her say it.

"I am going to miss this."

"You haven't been here long enough to miss me, Griffin."

The blonde climbed up on the desk, crossing her legs and looking down at the other woman. She started playing with her stationary and remained quiet for the most part but she was quite clearly distracting the brunette who was grading papers.

"Thanks, by the way. That was very out of your character to get me this job."

"I'm not that much of a bitch, Clarkle." The brunette looked up catching the mesmerising blue eyes starring at her.

"Yeah, but you're not that easy to impress."

"I guess you earned your part then."

"Good.."