Chapter 3

The Anarchle War, between the worldwide gangs of the highest power. The most powerful and focused on were the 2 powerhouses, Stanium Industries spearheaded by Benjie Stanium. And the Tigers Teeth, led by Lu Gangbouk.

Benjie Stanium:

Lu Gangbouk:

(Images are not mine they originate from the Manwha called LOOKISM which is good I suggest you go check it out)

This catastrophic oblivion caused the respected hierarchy of respect to be cascaded into ruin. Let me explain.

After the most famous virus known to man was extinguished, the government was left crippled from roof to foundation.

Their power was almost gone leaving a massive ripple, that gave gang lords their long-awaited experiment.

But when multiple of the most powerful seize a power they don't understand, what happens? Chaos.

The skies rained with beams of the heavens, and the ground hells technologies. Experimental technology never meant to see the light of day, was now in a druggie's hands walking down boulevards.

It wasn't until 2050, that the most widely known move by the Tigers Teeth to Stanium Industries in Liverpool.

Where Lu Gangbouk himself planted a nuke with a payload the size of an earpiece, yet the detonation size of an entire country.

England was consumed in the blast, the fighting was about to continue until the freedom fighter Miarani-Ahn Kaon proposed a treaty.

With his advanced technology and techniques in building, he constructed a school. To where all the most powerful of gangs send their heirs, sons and daughters in hope that no gang lord would attack another where their child could be hurt.

The school was the foundation of the experimental technology of the government's fall and the lord's money.

The school was run by Miarani-Ahn until his unfortunate assassination in 2053, only a year after the wars end. His masterpiece was near completion yet only finished with uncared-for fillers.