Chapter 1

Silence. That's all there is, with nothing in between. The black emptiness with nothing but a ball in the corner. This void of a prison held no man, nor prisoner only a 14 year old boy. The nearly bones body jumped. His back pressing into the wall.

Yet, the wall was not solid like concrete or stone. But a mattress. His back pressed further into the rough, springy surface. But there was no cause of terror. No event to create this reaction.

Suddenly there was a bang and a CRACK!!! The ceiling cracked like a cement wall, some shards of the black material fell down. Creating this pile of stone pieces in the encased space. A distorted and demonic voice called out to the malnourished boy. "wAkE uP!" It called, so viciously it gave a sense of Jack The Ripper come again. Suddenly there was another BANG!!

This time the ceiling caved in, opening like a kid punching a Christmas present. The boy was pulled from his foetal position, digging his hands on the onyx marble smooth floor. He eventually gained a good enough grip after scraping away his fingertips. The smear of blood looked almost like a paintbrush strokes. The boy was then lifted through the gap, his screams echoing through the empty void of light.

Then silence. Once again.

________________________________
Y/N POV
Y/N:

I was awoken by a BANG!!! The light finally filling my vision to the sight of a clenched, vein-sprouting hand

I was awoken by a BANG!!! The light finally filling my vision to the sight of a clenched, vein-sprouting hand. Shaking with so much vigour, the table felt an earthquake.

My head rocketed up with supersonic speed, the only side effect was I could already feel the formation of a headache. My wide eyes where met with the gleaming, rage full eyes of my teacher Mr BackStrom: Literature, smoker extraordinaire.

Every time he entered a room, chest puffed and smelling of ores. Nothing else could fill a room as fast as his breath.  still lingering from his break between 'classes'.

Ores was a like a cigarette because you smoke it but so much more, scientifically made as a prevention of increased Tabasco usage. Combining multiple elements utopia they where left with a orange crystal, which if you crush into powder and roll up gives you a bigger high than cocain but the effects lasts less than a minute.

"Y-yes-s-ss s-sir." I whimpered, stuttering over my own words. At the sound of my voice, our teachers frown lifted upside down. His plaque filled yellow teeth always reminded me of the Termites in the teeth scene from that old movie the Grinch, uneven and the same shade of yellow.

"Jesus kid, thought you died on us. Anyway glad to have you back to the land of the living," he left me to my sleep drunken haze of seeing if I was dead or not.

It was then I could just feel the pressure of a thousand eyes burning into my trimmed back. I had just received a haircut only days ago. And my dumbarse wanted an undercut, not particularly the height of fashion, hair-wise anyway.