CHAPTER 1: Discovery

Start from the beginning

The next thing she heard is Nelson's chuckle. She raised her head to look at him in surprise.

'Is he laughing at me?' She thought.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Huh?" Diana asked not sure if he was asking her.

"Your name" He repeated.

"Diana"

"Nice to meet you Diana, I'm Nelson" He smiled

"Everyone knows that" Diana mutter. Nelson is a hot popular guy in school.

"Wait you also go to Douglas college?" He asked and she nodded.

"I haven't seen you around before" He smiled.

"Yea.." She is an introvert kind of person. "Well I'm surprised to see you here"

Nelson is crazily rich so she was surprised to see him taking a bus.

"Oh I just feel like taking the bus today, you live around here?"

"Hm I do" she smiled.

...

Scott stared at the lady in front of him. Their lunch date seems awkward. The girl kept having this long look on her while she eats.

"Don't you like this place?" Scott asked.

Sophia stopped eating then look at him.

"We are done" she said with a serious look wiping her pink full lips with a tissue.

"Wait what! A.. Are you breaking up with me?" He asked stammering.

"Yes" she shrugged.

"We just started dating yesterday. Why do you want to break up with me? Did I do something wrong?" Scott frown.

"No.. you're just so boring" Sophia reply grabbing her bag then leave the guy whose mouth still hang in the air.

Diana appeared with her food after Sophia had left.

"Chameleon" she called.

"Fuck you Diana" He muttered.

"Hey that's rude I'm older than you, you should show some respect" Diana glared at him sitting across him.

"Oh yeah.. you are only one day older than me so cut the crap" Scott said and they both laughed.

"What happened?" Diana smirked.

"Promise you won't laugh" Scott said.

"I promise" she replied taking a sip from her drink.

"She broke up with me"

Diana spat her drink back to her cup and tried to hold her laughter.

"Hey! You promised you won't laugh" He glared.

"So sorry. This is the forth time your breaking up this month, don't you need to see a doctor" she mocked.

"At least I'm better than you who haven't dated before, don't you think you need a doctor more than I do? " Scott glared.

"I'm going to have to have a boyfriend soon" Diana whispered to herself remembering the bus incident.

"Huh?" Scott didn't hear her.

She cleared her throat wiping the drink on her mouth.

"You guys started dating yesterday what happened?" Diana chuckled.

"She said I'm boring" Scott replied. Scott also have this good look but he somehow have bad lucks when it comes to girls.

"Boring? She's blind then and doesn't deserve you. I don't even like her right from the start" Diana rolled her eyes.