𝓐 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓕𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏

✧☾𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆☽✧

   .                 .                   .

    𝕽𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖘 a princess who fell in love with Daniel, the stable boy. She kept their love a secret from her mother, Cora but she is better known as the Queen Of Hearts. Cora will do anything to keep her static of royalty in her family, as she fought so hard to gain it herself. In order to keep that static, she will not allow Regina to marry anyone that is less then a King. So they kept their love a secret, until one unfortunate day when Regina saved a little girl on a run away horse. Regina road out to meet with Daniel in the field before she had to be back at the castle in an hour for tea time. They met under a tree on a hill in the back of the field, where they were speaking of their future together. As they where speaking a runaway horse galloped by them caring a scared little girl, who was screaming for help hoping anyone nearby would hear her cries for help. Without a second thought Regina ran to her horse riding out to the girl, as she rode next to the runaway horse Regina extended her hand for the girl to grab a hold of. When the girl grabbed her hand Regina pulled her from the runaway horse onto her own, saving the frighten girl. As Regina halted her horse the girl fell to the ground beside the horse, due to the lack of anything to hold onto. Regina swiftly dismounted her horse to see if the girl was alright. The girl had hair as black as a raven, skin as white as snow and lips as red as a rose. She wore a simple light pink dress with a matching shawl, her hair was to her shoulders, two pieces of her hair on each side where twisted back with small white flowers weaved into those pieces of hair. Her beauty fit her name as the little girls name was Snow White, without knowing it Regina had saved the daughter of a King. King Leopold who was travelling to find a new wife and Queen. As Snow White had lost her mother due to a mysterious illness earlier that year on her birthday. Her mother had died while her father was away on diplomatic business. Finally when King Leopold arrived home he was heartbroken, after they had their time to grieve, the King set out to find another wife. Going away on long journeys at a time with his daughter and a few loyal servants, as he searched for his new love and a mother for Snow. Regina brought Snow back to the castle so she could rest until someone was able to get a message to her family so they could pick Snow up. While Daniel went to find Snow's horse to bring back to the stables.

  The next morning Regina was getting ready to leave the castle for a riding lesson with Daniel, she was checking her riding outfit on last time in the mirror in the main living room when her mother walked in. Cora was an older woman that stood tall with confidence and power, commanding the room when she walked in. Her hair was a dark born, she wore it curled and pinned up into in different places creating somewhat of a bun along with large curls, there was a stand of curled hair that hung lose on the right. Her hair was parted from the left to the right creating a swoop of hair on the right side of her forehead. Cora wore a long sleeved burgundy satin dress, that was clasped in the center above her waist with two silver clasps, creating and opening at the center of the bottom of the dress that traveled up to the the top of the dress. The dress had very simple embroidered dark gold pattern of swirls that covered the back of the dress creeping forward on the front of the top of the dress as it led down the arms of the sleeves that fanned out, looking as if there was a gold patterned shawl over the dress. As the dress was open down the middle it over laded a plain black satin dress with a black patterned lace on the bosom of the dress. Her mother told her that a King Leopold was coming due to her saving Snow White. Regina gasped at the news her mother gave her just as King Leopold along with three of his knights was escorted into the room by her father, Henry. Two of the knights wore a blue uniform with the family crest on the center of the uniform along with a light gold chain mail that covered their head. The last knight wore the same uniform except he didn't wear any chain mail, suggesting he was a page, he also held a red patterned pillow with a round golden box that sat on the pillow. King Leopold was an older man as his grey hairs gave his age away, he had a a mustache that led into a beard, he had some hair on the side of his head while the rest of his head was bare but his crown hide the missing hair. He wore a red over coat that ran to the ground, with shear gold detailing over the red and cream detailing through the entire coat, there was a large belt over the center of the coat that was mostly bronze with red lining on the rim and a gold crest on the center of the belt. Cora curtsied to King Leopold, as Regina stood there stunned.