⁂Sneak Peek⁂

✧☾𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔☽✧

I feel terrible as I have not been able to finish editing chapter 9, so I though a sneak peek at one of the later chapters might be nice to throw out there till I finish chapter 9 and possible chapter 10 if I'm luck with keeping myself focus.

I'm sorry I haven't updated yet again...

Enjoy the small teaser (*^▽^*)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Farrah threw the doors to the study open with a loud crash as they slammed against the wall as she stormed in. The commotion catching Helena's attention as she looked up the the parchment on her desk annoyed.

"This better be good" Helena huffed letting the parchment fall back to the desk as she tapped her fingernails on the desk impatiently while resting her head on her right hand. Exhaling sharply through her noise obviously frustrated with what she was reading on the parchment but also the disruption from her sister. "What is it Farrah?"

"Regina found Emily!"

"What do you mean she found her!"

"She caught Emily! What else would I mean?" Farrah snapped back as she sat down on the sofa that sat in front of the fireplace

Helena slammed her hands on the desk "That Bitch!" She snarled as she raised from her seat as she turned to looked out the full length window behind her "I knew I couldn't trust her."

"I told you... your plan would fail."

"Do not test me Sister!" Helena spat as she glared over her shoulder at her sister before looking back out the window

"And why not? I am fixing another one of your messes." Farrah glared as she let her left hand rest over the side of the sofa on a side table where small ice crystals started to form. "You ignored my advise.."

"Why you little snake!" Helena turned on her heels sharply facing Farrah "This is your doing!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You lead Regina to her! You allowed Regina to take Emily!" Helena stormed as she took threatening steps towards Farrah daring her to make a move

"I don't have time for this." Farrah scoffed as she stood up turning towards the door "You are delusional."

"Run away like you always do when you've been caught!" Helena yelled as she stood in front of her desk

"What did you say?" Farrah turned on her heels to face Helena with a glare

"You heard what I said !"

"You are so quick to think that everyone around you is against you! You are blinding yourself sister!"

"While you have always played both sides Farrah, making sure you gain the most! What would make you change now?" Helena smirked as she starred down her sister

"I have never played both side!"

"Just admit it! You're helping that bitch Regina!" Helena snarled as she stormed closer to Farrah testing both the women's patients

~End of Teaser~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

✧☾𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔☽✧

So how do we all feel about this new information?

Is Farrah helping Regina? Does she maybe know something Helena doesn't? Or is Helena just letting paranoia take over her emotions? Does Regina even have a clue yet about Emily or is she still in the dark still?

Emily's been caught by Regina too.... welp this is gonna be fun 

We might be seeing some Mother Bear come out of Helena to try to protect Emily.

Don't worry this is also only a rough draft of this scene from paper that I jotted down when I had the idea. Once the real chapter comes out it will have all the fancy snazzy details and maybe some more dialogue to.

I also can not wait for use to get to The Cricket Games chapter as I am so excited for the ideas and scenes to play out, maybe I'll do a sneak peek of that too later on.

Please leave a like and a comment I love to hear your thoughts╰(*°▽°*)╯

Thank You

Last updated: September 3, 2021

☙ ⚜ ❧