4. Threats & Promises

𝑨𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉

Helena threw the doors open to Emily's room expecting to find her daughter getting ready for the ball waiting for the guest to arrive, wishful thinking was her mistake. Instead she was meant with an empty room and silence. As the room was quiet except for the low hissing coming from Emily's cat, Lucifer who was curled up in the center of the bed, he had been frightened out of his sleep as the doors had clattered against the walls with Helena's entrance. The only other noise Helena was met with was the quiet cracking and popping coming from the fire that was growing inside the fireplace. She clenched her fist as she stormed into the room the realization of where Emily could be made her blood begin to boil in her veins. The Queen inspected the room looking for anything that would tell her exactly what her daughter was up to. The rays of light from the sun shining through the balcony door, flickered off of something under the bed catching the Queen's eye as she turned her attention to the object. Lucifer who was curled up in the center of the bed silently watching Helena as she made her way to the foot of the bed where she knelt down. She reached under the bed retrieving the object with a furrowed brow as it was a golden coin in her hand that had been under the bed. There was no explanation for why one of the treasures coins was in Emily's room much less under the bed. Her eyes widened as she realized what Emily had planned, quickly she stormed over to the wardrobe looking at the back where she found that Emily's riding cloths were gone, while the ballgown she was suppose to be wearing in a pile behind the room divider. Helena stormed over to the vanity slamming the golden coin down before she picked up the ballgown walking to the center of the room as she lose her temper.

"Dammit! That stupid girl!" Helena fumed as she stood in the empty bedroom holding the ballgown "Guards! Get In Here Now!"

"Your Majesty. What's wrong?" One of the guards asked as he stood in the doorway

"Take all the free guards and find the princess!" Helena ordered harshly as she turned around to face the guard at the door. "Tell Damon to come here! Understood!" The guard simply nodded at her request and left quickly.

Helena turned her back to the door as she threw the dress on the bed, causing Lucifer to jump with a hiss before quickly moving to hide under Emily's bed. "What is it now?" She yelled as she heard footsteps coming into the room.

"I see you still can't control your daughter..." A familiar voice came from the doorway only pissing Helena off more

"Farrah." Helena seethed as she turned around to face her sister with an icy glare "I see you are still around melding in things that don't involve you."

"Excuse me?" Farrah scoffed as she leaned against the door frame. Farrah was a tall elegant lady who was in her late thirties. Her hair was brilliant brown but there where some strands of a bright silvery white that ran through her hair which revealed that she had used some magic on her way to the castle. The silvery strands of hair would start to appear when she used to much magic, slowly they would start to spread turning all of her hair a silvery white for a few days or long depending if she allowed herself to rest from using her magic. Her hair hung was straight and hung lose except for two pieces of hair that were braided on either side of her head the pieces both met in the back as they were pinned together into a small braided bun. A small jeweled tiara sat on the top of her forehead and a decorative silver necklace with a snowflake pendant on it adorn her neck. While her dress was a light blue with silver overlays, that was some what like a coat as it covered the sides of the dress and was clipped together in the middle with a silver buckle. As it covered her shoulders with two curved designs on both shoulders as the sliver overlay worked its way down into sleeves that hung lose and reached her sides as the blue mesh from the dress covered her arms loosely, reached her wrists.