Chap 14

Brooke's POV

When I wake up in Grey's arms it always feel warm and gushy inside to bad this time it is along with an annoying alarm I try and shove my face into Grey's chest but he pulled me away I groaned.

"No"

"Yes we have to get to practice"

"Why"

"Because you have a job that I am assuming that you want to keep and I want to keep my scholarship"

"Fine"

I get up and go into my closet and grab a OSU hockey hoodie and sweatpants when I walk outside of my closet Grey laughs at me.

"How many of my sweatshirts do you own"

"I don't know what I do know is that you aren't getting them back" I say stepping closer to him

"How is that so" he steps forward he is like a foot away

"Because I don't feel like it" I step closer we are like a couple of inches from each other

"Is that so" He says pulling me in with one hand while the other grabs my face and starts kissing me

We continue to kiss until my alarm goes off.

"I really have to have a talk with your brother don't I"

"yep" I started to walk away when he spun me back and kissed me again. This is good because to always feels good when I kiss him it always has an electric feeling to it when it happens. 

Anyways I go and wash my face brush my hair and put my hair in a claw clip pulling out my front pieces. Then I go downstairs to eat a quick breakfast and see Reese downstairs eating something I don't know what. I start a conversation.

"Morning" I realized my voice is very raspy

"You good B"

"B?"

"Yeah that is your new nickname Jake came up with it"

"K" I ended with and walked away with a granola bar.

I got bored so I went to my room to talk to Grey. I get up there and is there a reason that every time he is in my room or his room and I walk up there he is shirtless? I mean I am not complaining about it but damnnnn. I forget to look away when he turns around.

"See something you look sweetheart" 

"Maybe" I saw shutting the door

"I think you do" walking up to me 

I think he was about to kiss me when Reese calls out "Come on lovebirds we have to go"

We both grab our stuff. I go with the boys in Grey's truck to practice. Once we got there we all went to warm up I don't need as much time so I sit on the bench when I see Grey's phone light up and it is his mom. I call him over and tell him then he asks the coach to which he says make it quick he walks away and says

"Hey mom" a few minutes later there is a loud smash and the Grey's voice say "No mom how did this happen I mean I know but how could you let it you are too old" then another bang 

Jake runs to where the sound came from I follow behind him all I see for a minute Grey with tears running down his face and he looks furious. There is some yelling all I hear is. 

Jake says "Then who will you talk to"

"B"

"Okay I will get her" Then he comes out and walks to me to say 

"I am assuming you heard go ahead" 

I walk in to the locker room to Grey sitting on a bench with his head in his hands I crouch down in front of him and take his hands off his eyes I make him look at me and wipe his tears. 

"Will you tell me what happened" 

He sighs and shakily beaths"My mom got pregnant by my dipshit of a step-dad and she is 50 do you know how high risk that is"

"I am not going to try and reason with you about how you need to calm down because the truth is that you need to realize everything now so you can get over this as much as you can"

Then he picks me up so I am straddling his lap and he starts balling and all I can do is hold his head to comfort him. After as few minutes he looks better but not okay. 

"Look I think coach will be okay with you going home early then after practice I will come over okay" he nods I get off then he leaves 

He goes off to talk to the coach, coach pats him on the back, and then he leaves shit the guys and I are stuck I have to call Annie. I run over to my phone and call Annie.

"Hey" I say 

"Hi"

"Grey took the car can you pick us up at 12:30"

"Yeah"

"K thx"

By the time I am done with that, it is 8:55 so I start taking pictures. Annie picked me up while the boys went back to the house with one of their teammates. When I was heading to greys house I thought of what would make me feel better and I thought of Starbucks so I text Jake. 

Jake 

"Hey do you know something from Starbucks that would help Grey at all"

"He will never admit this but he loves a pink drink and the glazed doughnut they have there"

The boys all got rides with other teammates. When we got there I ordered "Can I get a venti two pink drinks, and a dragon drink also a doughnut thank you"

Then we go fast to Grey's house.

A/N: I am so sorry about the wait I had a lot of hw to do and other stuff