Chap 10

Brooke's POV

We had just gotten to the arena so I went to change I changed into an OSU hoodie I think it is Grey's that he gave me a while ago and some sweatpants that had the OSU logo on them. I also brought this headband hat since my ears typically freeze when taking pictures. When I was walking to the bench where I am supposed to sit this boy in Purdue stuff on came up to me he was doing what normal ego-lifted frat boys do they think they are all hot and stuff when they are really just mid. He kept talking and I think he was about to ask for my number when I felt an arm go around my shoulders. When he saw who it was he stopped and looked like he had just seen a ghost I knew who it was because his scent is so but I laughed as the boy walked away looking like a scared little puppy. When he was gone Grey wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me into his chest saying

"What took you so long I was soooo bored" I laughed because he sounded like a toddler.

"You saw what took me so long" he just groaned letting me go and grabbing my hand to pull me to the bench.

Once we sat down and I got all my stuff out I give Grey a blanket because I know he will complain about being cold if not. Even though in the middle of the game, Grey was out of his seat pacing in front of me, and when Mitch got a goal he went crazy. He was screaming Rossi over and over again when Mitch came over and fist-bumped Grey through the glass I snapped a picture. They wouldn't have noticed unless my stupid camera didn't have the flash Mitch skated away laughing while Grey turned around and glared at me saying 

"You ruined the moment" 

"Sorry but you can't even argue that moment was a very cute moment" 

He then of course had to argue  "I don't do cute" 

"That is what you think" I mumbled but he still heard me because he glared at me

The game went pretty well they weren't doing as well as they could have been with Grey but of course, I would never tell him that because I don't really want to be an ego booster. After the game all the boys gathered together out by the locker rooms we were all talking and then Reese mentioned a party which everyone agreed to because the coach is giving them a rest day tomorrow. It is also Saturday so we don't have classes tomorrow after everything was decided that we would go I would tell Annie then the boys would come and pick us up and Grey was DD. We were walking to Grey's truck and I was thinking that Grey is DD a lot and I have seen him have maybe one drink even I will probably ask him later about it. When we got to my apartment I said my goodbyes and ran into my apartment complex because it is cold as shit out there and I do not want to be out there any longer than I need to because the boys were coming in a 1 and a 1/2. I also have to tell Annie and she is going to be pissed because I didn't give her enough time but she can't be complaining because I have to do everything shower (Wash my hair. shave, etc) so that is going to take me 45 minutes and that only gives me 45 minutes to blow dry my hair straighten it then do some makeup which isn't a lot for me but still. I am speed walking to the door as fast as I can when I finally get there I open the door as fast as I could and run to Annie's room to tell her then I run to the shower. When I get out of the shower I am rushing I grab a black bodycon dress and put it on my bed while I run around in a big shirt and underwear finishing getting ready. I finish blow-drying my hair and then got my dress on and sprayed my perfume all over me also put on some gold jewelry. I was able to some heavenly power able to get down on time and Annie came out soon after.

🥺Grey Grey 😍

Hey we are here come down when you are read-Grey

We are on our way-Brooke

 When we got down there I realized what a mistake it was to wear a dress it is so cold out here but also parties are hot as hell when you get in there because of the number of people in there. Again I sat on Annie's lap on the way there because there are 6 of us and 5 seats when we got there it was a medium party there were a lot of people but you could still move without having someone basically on top of you. One of the boys took the liberty of making sure I and Annie got to the kitchen safely, of course, Grey is walking me and Mitch is walking Annie. Once we got there we all got a drink I got a sealed bear because I am still a little freaked out from what happened last time we were just chilling in the kitchen I liked it because I felt protected because both Grey and Reese standing pretty close to me I was kinda leaning a Grey with his arm on the counter behind me. After about 45 minutes someone yelled through the house "Spin the bottle in the living room" we all collectively agreed to go play. When we all got there we sat down on the coaches it went Mitch, Annie, me, Grey, Jake, and Reese somehow we were able to all fit on the main couch I mean we are all pretty close but whatever. This random sorority sister started with the rules "It is pretty basic if you get chosen by the bottle you do the truth or dare from the person who spun the bottle if not you take a shot". Some random guy started he spun it and of course, he spun it and it landed on me he asked truth or dare I picked dare cause I ain't no bitch. He said "Kiss the most attractive person here" the most basic question ever but whatever I turned to my left grabbed Grey's face and kissed him probably longer than needed but whatever. When we were done everyone looked shocked but moved on a few more rounds when until we got to this random girl who spun it and it landed on Grey she asked the question he said dare she said "I dare you to let any girl here sit on your lap" She said pushing her boobs out. When she was done speaking Grey lifted me onto his lap with his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. Hey, at least there is more room for the others on the couch.

A/N: This isn't the best but it is the holiday and also Happy late Holidays!!!