Chap 2

Greyson's POV

I was sleeping very peacefully in my comfortable bed when a large man jumped on me and of course, it was Mitch. I groaned and turned to my pillow. Then Jake came in and I knew I was in trouble me and Jake have been best friends since grade school then  I meet the rest of these stronzo (asshole)when we moved into this house that our parents are paying for since they are all Richy rich. Yes I know Italian my dad taught me it before he passed I am fluteand I am also flute in french because of my mom. I lived with my mother and my dad but when he died when I was 15 but I and my mom were great on our own both my parents made a lot of money my dad being an EX-hockey player for Michigan and then playing for The Colombus Blue Jackets and my mom owning multiple famous bakeries worth millions my mom and I were great even without my dad. But my mom remarried I was happy because she looked happy but when I met the guy I hated him I knew he was just after her money because once they were married he treated her like crap but my mom thought it was healthy he also thought he was family enough to call me Grey only my mom and Jake are allowed to call me that. I almost didn't go college just to protect her but when I got a full ride to OSU I knew I had to go because Jake was going and it wasn't terribly far from my home in Michigan. But anyways Jake went to me and slapped me hard on my bare back so I sleep shirtless sue me. He looked at me and said "We have practice get ready and you have to take Reese since you are last to wake up" I groaned Reese was annoying enough without being hungover then add hungover and I can't even do it. I throw on a hoodie sweatpants on with a hat my hats were something nobody messed with or else I would kill them even Jake. I grabbed my bag which was already packed and thankfully because my name was being screamed I go down the stairs and see that Josh and Mitch are gone and it is just Reese who looks horrible. Anyway, I dragged him to my truck and drove to the area a little faster trying to catch up to Mitch and Jake. We got there close to the same time and walked together we sat near the rink and talked until a brunette and may I say she is extremely hot probably the hottest girl I have ever seen and the shortest girl walks up to us. She pinches Josh on his tattoo and he turns around and hugs her tight the three of us were extremely confused. Once he released her she looked at us then at him and she shocked us by saying "Sei un idiota come si chiamoano perche sei seriamente Cosi stupido" (You dumbass what are their names are you seriously that stupid) I was shocked, to say the least, she had a very Italian accent and she looked very mad I also didn't know Mitch could speak Italian? He got the hint and induced us I may or may not have held onto her hand longer than I needed to. Then she asked what she came over here for and I don't know what came over me but I offered to take her to coach. We were walking in silence which was oddly not uncomfortable. Once we arrived I said my goodbyes and walked to the gym just to see Reese laying on the floor with a few guys that forgot we had lifting and practice today last night. We all started working out except for Reese but I'm not going to stop him coach will deal with him. Which he did when he walked in with Brooklyn and introduced her and feed her to the wolves as he left. She told us to do an icebreaker so we did I went to sit next to her and I saw the sleaziest man you will ever know Matt Collins sitting right next to her before I could so I just sat next to Reese. Once we were all seated she started and shocked us all by her saying she played hockey. Reese started to fall asleep on me I kept shoving him until I had enough and yelled while everyone looked at us and laughed. It was Reese's turn and once he was done it was my turn once I said my age everyone started their shit again and it pissed me off. She just sat there and laughed which made me want to smile which was weird. Once we were done with this everyone except Mitch went back to working out I was minding my own business when josh shouted at me "Hey capptin when are we on the ice" I hate that nickname so much but at some point, you have gotta let it go and like I said I am mature so I responded "In like an hour and a half" they both nodded and then she left. Once I finish my workout I go and shower even if I will have to shower again and changed into my practice gear and go out to put my skates on. When I saw someone on the ice I almost yelled at her until she turned around and I saw it was Brooklyn might I say she was hella fast. I did my skates and went out. I noticed she had a camera around her neck I skate up to her and ask "Are gonna take pictures of us practicing on those" I said pointing at her feet. She just nods her head and skates away. 

                                                                                       Greyson's Truck

                                                                                       Greyson's Truck

                                                                                     Greyson's outfit

                                                                                     Greyson's outfit

A/N I know it is short it is all I had time for