Chap 11

Grey's POV

Not going to lie when that guy asked Brooke that dare it irked me because he obviously just wanted her to kiss him. So when she kissed me I first kissed her hard just to shove it into his face but then I got lost so I was just kissing her because she is an amazing kisser. After that my little buddy decided to be a little more awake which was great. A few more rounds went on until this girl who has been tiring to get me to get with her since sophomore year but I make up an excuse which I know is douce but sorry. So the question she asked is no shock but I love physical contact with Brooke so when she was done I picked Brooke up and got comfortable I am sure she could feel me but you know whatever. After a while, the game ended but I didn't want it to because then Brooke will get out of my lap. We walked to the kitchen to get shots I got water because I am DD and also I don't drink because of my dad. After a while, the girls were completely gone drunk and were dancing the boys and I were talking I wasn't paying attention because I was watching Brooke. In only 15 minutes of them being out there, a guy came up behind her and tried to grind on her. She tried to get him off but he was much bigger than her but not bigger than me. I got there as soon as I could grabbing Brooke away from the guy and Mitch saw to so he grabbed Annie. We left after that we didn't want the drunkest on top of each other so Annie sat on Mitch's lap by the time we got to our house they were both asleep so Mitch took Annie and I got Brooke. We went our separate ways when I got to my room I set Brooke down she was still asleep. I went to get the clothes I put aside for Brooke and realized I didn't put the clothes back got so I got the national championship hoodie we won last year and a pair of black sweatpants. I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a black Nike hoodie for myself and put them on I went out and shock Brooke awake so she could change she went to the bathroom and came back out with her makeup off and my clothes on I have never thought she was more beautiful. 

A/N: Her hoodie

A/N: Her hoodie

She groaned laying down and rolling onto my chest I groaned a little because I am a little sore still she looked up at me concerned but I just smiled and kissed her forehead while pulling her more towards me I snuggled my head into her hair. I fell asleep happily.