This." Gojo Satoru spread his hands, "The two of them are fighting over the content of the manga serialization at this time."

    Nagasaki Yeqiangwei had a question mark on his face : "Huh??!"

    What is this teacher talking about!

    Gojo Satoru, as if he didn't see the expression of Nagazaki Ye Qiangwei, asked curiously: "Yi Qiangwei, have you read manga before?

    " Gojo Gobi made a gesture, "That's the kind of manga that is very hot, new and exciting."

    Of course, Rose Nagasaki has never read it, let alone that she is not interested in these things, mainly because of the place where she stayed before. It also didn't allow Nagasaki Wild Rose to have time to touch these.

    But recently, the anime about the return of spells has exploded in Tokyo, and the advertisements are also overwhelming. Although Nagasaki Yemei didn't pay attention, she knew that it was an anime, but she didn't know what it was about.

    But having said that, Nagasaki Yeqiangwei fell into deep thought for a long time looking at Gojo Satoru who was constantly playing tricks.

    Was she the right choice to come to Tokyo? Why is her homeroom teacher like this?

    At the first glance, the students were left with an unreliable impression. As expected of you, Gojo Satoru.

    "If Wild Rose hasn't seen it, I recommend you to watch it." Gojo Satoru sincerely recommended.

    "No." Rose Nagasaki ruthlessly refused.

    "Let's take a look, let's take a look."

    Gojo Satoru didn't care about Nagasaki's refusal at all, and continued to fool around with a cheeky face.

    "The other two students in our class are all fans of this manga!" Wutiao Gojo's face was not red, "If you want to quickly integrate into the group, you can't be too independent, and Wild Rose thinks so too Let's go."

    Nagasaki Wild Rose muttered, "What does it have to do with me?"

    "The most important thing is that the female number one in this manga is called Nagasaki Wild Rose." Gojo Satoru released his big move, "How about it? Isn't it fate!"

    "Doesn't Ye Qiangwei want to know what she looks like when she's the number one female?" Gojo Satoru continued to seduce.

    "But that has nothing to do with me." Nagasaki Wild Rose said indifferently, "That's not me."

    Gojo Satoru smiled: "You can't say that, I think the wild rose depicted in it is very realistic. "

    Nagizaki Wild Rose still looks like a reckless person.

    "Then..." Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei hesitated, "Come read a book?"

    She only read a little bit, absolutely not too much!

    Gojo Satoru smiled and switched his phone to Station N: "Time is limited, why don't you watch the anime." "The