𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I knew this was such a stupid thing to ask, but is this all my fault? Him being in this predicament right now? Would I be wrong for feeling sorry for him? He looked like he needed a hug or just a smile from someone. Maybe this is just all the guilt that's been living inside of me talking? And even if it's that true, I can't let that guilt consume me. Especially in a moment like this. I needed to snap out of it.

I looked down to get a good view on his outfit. He had on a black jacket, wifebeater, sweat pants and some yeezy slides.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening. Daijon will never wear the Kayne West collection. Especially after he expressed the anger he felt towards him for not releasing 'New Body'.

All of this was just too much to take in. I never even got the chance to really grieve his death, and now I have to deal with this. This whole crazy ass psychopath that I got laying on top of me right now.

I already learned to accept the fact that I was just imagining him all those times. But if he has somehow broken into my house and is laying down on me, then does this mean that all my other hallucinations were real?

That time he broke into my house the night after my father died must've been real? Meaning I was right all along and my whole family and friends gaslighted me into thinking otherwise. But at the same time it can't be real. I refused to believe he's alive. He died right alongside my father. And if Daijon is alive, then so is ... my father.

Coming back into reality, I realized that I can't just allow Daijon to lay on top of me and bitch me like this. I refused to go down in such a bitchy way. My father ain't never raised no bitch, he raised a King. I slowly pushed Daijon off of me but quickly stopped once I felt that he had a gun in his pocket.

You know what ...
Maybe I don't mind
being bitched after all.

"Okay, you got me. Are you going to say something or are you just going to keep staring at me?" I asked him, as he laughed.

"You know, Jamir, I've been waiting so long for this moment ... " He started, as he leaned closer to my face that our lips were almost touching. "I finally got you all alone to myself again. Your mother is always here with you so I had to wait until the perfect time we can be alone. And when your mom isn't here you're spending time with Latrell. And damn, you stay with him a lot. It was so frustrating waiting for the perfect moment to pop in, so it can just be between the two of us. You just got to be a clingy ass nigga though. But it's okay, I like that"

My facial expression quickly changed, as I couldn't help, but let out a chuckle. "Why didn't you do this when I was around Latrell? You scared he gon' beat yo ass, huh?" I smiled as he busted out laughing while holding onto his stomach.

"Jamir, please don't make me laugh. I got the best of him not once but twice. Do you really think he can beat me? Honestly. You don't even need to think about it" He laughed, as I legitimately thought about what he said.

Oh fuck.

He was unfortunately right. My facial expression lifted from how much that actually surprised me. Thinking about it made me want to gag. Daijon always got the best of Latrell every time they fought. Every. Single. Time. So even if I do decide to stand up for myself and fight Daijon, or even escape him I won't get far. If he can beat Latrell ass, then of course, I don't stand a chance. He's smarter, faster, and stronger than me. If I swing on him, I'm not going to win at all. My punches might connect a couple times, but it won't get me enough time to run.

I exhaled a deep breath to calm myself down. After that my phone started ringing from an upcoming call. My phone was on the dresser, so I couldn't see who it was, but Daijon could. He lifted his head up to see who it was and rolled his eyes in frustration once he found out.