~Epilogue~

Its been 16 years since my mother died, giving me life and meaning. My brother and I, Irving, have been living alone with our father ever since. My name is Arkytior, and you probably all know by now that me, my brother, and my father are all time travelers. My father used to tell me of the adventures that he used to have with my mom, and how much he loved her. He told me of the time that she was abducted by her ex-boyfriend, The Master, and how he came back for her. I wish I could have met my mother. She seemed like such an amazing woman. So powerful, yet so fragile in ways. My father never stops talking about her. He loved her so much, and I bet those first couple of years were hard on him, raising 2 children by himself. My dad says I am just like my mother with her kind and caring attitude. Yet, I look nothing like her. I dont have my dads chin, but I do have his bright green eyes and dark hair, but I recently died it a greenish-teal color. My brother on the other hand, has my moms red hair and blue eyes. The past couple of years have been hard, due to us having to actually go to regular school. The kids are interesting. They have been making fun of us because we are smarter than them, but that only because we are Timelords, but we dont tell them that. This normal way of life has been really boring, and my father says its time to pull us out of school again, and take adventures. It sounds fun and all, but I dont want to be traveling with my dad and brother for the rest of my life. I want to have my own adventures, meet new people, fall in love. I am Arkytior, and this is how my story begins.