Chapter 21- The Pandorica Opens Part 2

I hid myself in the cabinet, as a sword shot through the door.

"Doctor? Doctor!" I cried as I fell to the ground, and passed out. When I woke up, I was laying on a stone slab of some sort.

"Doctor?" I said quietly, and he rushed to my side.

"Hey. Hey. Im here." He smiled and brushed a piece of my red hair out of my face.

"Doctor. What happened? Are you okay?" I placed my hand on his cheek, and I whispered to him softly.

"Im fine. Dont worry." he kissed my hand, and then helped me up. I walked over to the Pandorica, and looked at it suspiciously. The circular patterns started glowing green.

"The final phase. Its opening." I said turning to The Doctor. We quickly walked outside, to see River was back.

"Youre surrounded. have you got a plan?" she asked turning to me, then I looked at The Doctor, because I havent even thought about it.

"Yes, now hurry up and get the TARDIS here. I need equipment. What are you? Theyre all here, all of them, all for you. What could you possibly be?" He asked cupping ym face in his hands, gently.

"Doctor. I must not tell you. It will put you in danger." I said taking his hand in mine.

"You really think I could really get in any more danger than I always am?" He smiled and winked at me.

"Fine. Youre right. Im-Im the daughter of time. They are locking me away for a reason. Im the most dangerous thing in the universe." I said shrugging my shoulders, and his eyes widened.

"Why didnt you ever tell me this?" He said furrowing his eye brows.

"It could have potentially killed you Doctor." I said walking back over to the Pandorica. I ran back outside, and hid behind one if the stones, then River handed me and intercom.

"Sorry, sorry, dropped it. Hello Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the universe. Well I have bead news, because I know what youre going to do, and its not going to happen." I stood up on the altar stone. "Because guess who! Ha! Listen you lot, youre all whizzing about. Its really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because I am still talking! The question of the hour is, who gets the Pandorica. Answer, I do. Next question. Whos coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me. No plan, no weapons worth a damn. Oh, and something else. I dont have anything to lose! So, if youre sitting up there in your silly little spaceship, with all of your silly little guns, and youve got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember whos standing in your way. Remember every black day I ever stopped you, and then, and then, do the smart thing. Let somebody else try first."

I rambled at them, and then they whizzed away. I walked back down to the Pandorica chamber, and saw The Doctor studying the Pandorica.

"There are cracks, cracks in time. There going to be a huge explosion in the future, on one particular day. And every other moment in history is cracking around it." I walked up next to him, and he turned to me. I nodded as I understood, and contemplated what was going to happen. The Doctor took out what seemed to be a mobile phone, and typed in a number.

"The TARDIS? Where is it. hurry up." He quickly said into the phone impatient.

"Dont raise your voice, dont look alarmed. Just listen." The Doctor put the phone on speaker, so I could also hear.

"Theyre not real. They cant be. Theyre all right here in the story book. Those actual Romans. The ones I sent you, the ones your with right now. Theyre all in a book in Eternity's house. A childrens picture book." I gave a confused look at The Doctor.

"Oi! Why were you in my house?" I crossed my arms.

"It doesnt matter. The TARDIS went wrong." I was starting to pace, stressing out of what might come next.

"Doctor, how is this possible?" River asked with distress in her voice.

"Somethings using her memories. Eternity's memories." He turned to me and saw worry on my face.

"But how?"

"You said something had been there." He also started pacing after he realized what this meant.

"Yes. Theres burn marks on the grass. Landing patterns." She said with a confused tone in her voice.

"If theyve been to her house, they could have used her psychic residue. Structures can hold memories, thats why houses have ghosts. They could have taken a snapshot of Eternity's memories. But why?" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you not see it yet Doctor? Being the daughter of time has consequences. Huge ones. I cant ever live a normal life. I have to keep running forever and ever." I said flailing my arms around.

"Doctor, who are these Romans?" River asked as I paced faster.

"Projections or duplicates." I said shaking my head and thinking about the babys and what will happen.

"But they were helping us. My lipstick even worked." I could imagine her running around the TARDIS as she talked.

"They might think theyre real. The perfect disguise. They actually believe their own cover story, right until theyre activated." I rambled and covered my mouth once I realized what I said. The Doctor turned to quickly.

"Its a trap. It has to be. They used Eternity to construct a scenario you'd believe, to get close to you." We both heard a giant bang that came from the TARDIS.

"River? River?" The Doctor had frustration in his tone and in his facial expressions. I could tell he was beating himself up trying to figure out what was going on.

"River? Whats happening?" The Doctor almost shouted into the phone.

"River!" He yelled and he smashed the phone on the ground. I furrowed my eye brows at him when he turned to me. His face softened, then put his head in his hands. I saw as a Dalek beamed down from his ship, and I backed up to The Doctor and took his hand. Two Romans came up behind me and took me by my shoulders. I struggled to get out of their grip, as two more Romans took The Doctor too, as a bystander. Cybermen, Judoon, and Sontarans beamed down on both sides of us. I looked at The Doctor and mouth 'Im sorry'. The Romans pulled me towards the box, and I tried to get away, but it was no use. they strapped me into the box. I watched as all of my enemys stared at me.

I looked over at The Doctor who completely broke down. The group argued about the cracks in time that were created by me, and whether or not they should be doing this. They all turned back to me, and the Pandorica started to close.

"No! Doctor! I love you!"