Chapter 14- Nightmare In Silver Part 1

I turned on South Park and relaxed on the couch.

"Are you just going to stay here?" The Doctor asked leaning against the TARDIS.

"What do you mean?" I turned to him with a confused face.

"You don't want to live it up before the baby comes?" He smiled raising an eyebrow.

"Oh. Well I didn't think of that. Well hell yes I do!" I stood up and ran into the TARDIS.

"So where do you want to go?" he asked as he followed me in.

"Hmmm. What about Hedgewick's World of Wonders? Don't we have that golden ticket?" I asked looking through the storage.

"Ah! Here we go!" I held up the golden ticket, and The Doctor put the TARDIS into flight. We stepped out onto what looked like the moon.

"Well! Here we are! Hedge wick's World! The biggest and the best amusement park that there ever could be!" I looked around confused.

"Are you sure this isn't like a moon base or something?" I leaned down and grabbed some of what looked like dust particles.

"Well its not the moon." He said putting his hands on his hips.

"Well it actually looks quite like the moon. Just a lot dirtier." I tasted some of the particles.

"Hey. Its not the moon okay? Its a spacey zoom ride. Or it was." We turned around to see a man open a door out of the rocks.

"Uh. Excuse me, you don't suppose you happen to be my lift of planet." We looked at the peculiar man.

"Afraid not." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, I called for one about 6 months ago, days ago, and that unreliable I guess." The man slid back into his small room.

"Stay where you are!" We heard a woman yell, and we turned to her.

"Put down your weapons and Identify yourselves!" She pointed a gun at us.

"No! No weapons! Golden ticket!" I said holding up the golden ticket and jumping up and down.

"Who are you? This planets closed by imperial order." The Doctor spun around and took out his psychic paper.

"Hows this?" He held up the psychic and her eyes widened.

"Huh. Welcome Broconsole. Wish they had told us you were coming." I walked up next to The Doctor and took his hand in mine.

"And ah yes. This is my wife, Madam.. Laystra." He mouthed a sorry at me.

"Any news of the emperor?"

"Oh the emperor. No No. None that you uhh." I said looking around awkwardly.

"We pray for his return. If there is anything you need, my platoon is at your service." I could tell The Doctor was getting bored talking to her.

"Oh well right! Well carry on captain!" I looked at him confused as he saluted.

"I thought you hated salutes?" I said laughing at him.

"Ahh. Well.. just shut up." His cheek turned red as we followed the military lady.

"Have they gone?" The strange man said as he opened the rock door again.

"Yes" He fully came out of the room this time.

"Uniforms give me the hibijibes. Now come on!" He said gesturing for us to follow him.

"Ahah! See!I told you this wasn't just a moon base!" I looked around as I saw what looked like an abandoned amusement park.

"It closed down. Wish I had known that before I landed here. Now let me show you my collection. Come along! Follow me! This way!" He led us to an extravagant room full of statues of all different kinds of faces. There were diamond chandeliers, and even a wax statue of the emperor himself.