Chapter 22- The Big Bang

-11 years ago-

"Sorry Donna. No stars, I dint think there ever were." Donna looked at me confused. "But there has to be. I feel like there has to be something like that." She studied the empty black sky, then shook her head and walked back into the TARDIS.

~Eternity's POV~

My eyes fluttered open as I felt natural light lay upon me. I fell out of the Pandorica gasping, then looking up to see a younger version of The Doctor.

"What the? Chancer is that you?" My eyes widened.

"Umm. Yeah. Its complicated." I stood up, and brushed myself off, noticing my babay bump was still there. I placed my hands on my stomach, and connected with the babys. I sighed in relief, as I felt both of the babys heartbeats. I walked over to a board which said, 'The Pandorica Through the Years.' I studied the board, which said that there was a mysterious man that waited on the box for almost 2,000 years. I furrowed my eye brows as sandshoes came up behind me asking for an explanation. A man walked around the corner, and I picked up a pencil off of the ground.

"Dont come any closer! I am armed... And very cross!" I yelled, as the man walked over to me. My eyes widened, as my Doctor came into sight.

"Doctor!" I ran over to him, and kissed him passionately.

"I missed you so much." I said as I held him closer than ever before.

"How are the babys?" He said putting his hands on my stomach.

"Theyre just fine!" I said smiling at him ear to ear. I turned to see that an ancient Dalek.

"Doctor!" I cried as the Dalek screamed. We ran to a middle eastern montage, and The Doctor and I, like always, fought over the fez. This time, I gave in and let him have it.

"What are we doing?" I asked confused as to why we were here.

"Well, we are running into a dead end, where I'll have a brilliant plan, that basically involves not being in one. We watched as the Dalek approached us, and we ran down the hallway. We made our way to a room, and The Doctor closed the door, then put the mop in between the handles. I watched as The Doctor used River's vortex manipulator, and go back to a past version of himself.

"Right then." He retrieved his screwdriver from my tweed pocket, and then ran off as we followed.

"Where are we going?" I asked out of breath from so much running.

"The roof" He said simply as he looked back at me, then continued to run. As we were bout to go up the stairs, another 11th Doctor appeared singed, and probably dying. I quickly ran over to him, and caught him before his body hit the floor. I lay him down on the ground, my arms still somewhat around him. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and he put a hand on my cheek.

"Doctor" I turned my head around to my Doctor.

"Is this what happe-" I was cut of by the future Doctor pulling me down by my bow-tie, and whispering 'I Love You' into my ear, before his heart stopped beating.

"No! No!" I screamed as my Doctor came and pulled me away from him.

"Come on, we need to go." my Doctor said. He took my hand, and we started running. I quickly put my tweed jacket over the dead Doctor, and placed a kiss on his cheek. I took my Doctors hand back, and continued to run.

"How long do you have?" I asked my Doctor.

"Eh, about 12 minutes." My eyes widened.

"12 bloody minutes?" I stopped dead in my tracks, and looked at him, with sadness filling my face.