Chapter 9- My Darling

The Doctor and I fell all over the TARDIS as we flew through time and space. We finally landed somewhere, and we both ran to the doors together. We opened the doors, and I was pretty disappointed at where we were. We were in England 2025.

"Oh well this is boring." I said turning to The Doctor giving him a weird face.

"Oi. I took us here for a legitiment reason " He said taking my hand, and walking over to a fancy restaurant. We placed our reservations, and walked around and looked at a couple of shops. I bought some new cloths, which included a new blazer, black pumps, a few new bowties, and a new dress to wear to dinner tonight. The Doctor basically bought all of the same things as me, but he bought a nice new suit to wear tonight.

"so what do you want to do now?" I said looking up at him and leaning my head on his shoulder as we walked.

"Well I was thinking about taking you to the beach." He said smiling at me, and leading me back to the TARDIS so we could change and set down everything we bought.

"Im going to go get dressed." I said as I ran off to the wardrobe to change. I picked out a black bikini, that had some cutt-outs in it. I Put on blood red lipstick, and a TARDIS blue bathing suit cover up. As I walked out I grabbed some black flip flops and slid them on as I walked over to the console. I walked in to see a shirtless Doctor with burgundy swim trunks on. He took my hand and we walked down to the beach.

Once we got there we laid out a blanket, and set up the umbrella. I decided I just wanted to read and relax for awhile, before we went out to dinner. I lay there for about an hour, and I could see The Doctor was getting restless. I closed my eyes, as I could feel the warm sun bake my skin. Suddenly, I felt The Doctor pick me bridal style and run into the water.

"Doctor! Its cold!" I screamed as he dropped me into the water. I tried to run out, but he caught me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Doctor!" I said crossing my arms and making a pouty face. He finally set me down in waist high water. I splashed him try to get him back, but I was no match for him. We played around and splashed in the water for awhile, then we realized we should probably get back to the TARDIS so we could take showers and get ready for dinner.

He carried me back over to the shore, and we packed up our things and walked back to the blue box. We set all out stuff down, and I gave The Doctor a quick peck before running off into my room to get dressed. I opened the door, to see something laying on my bed. I walk up to it and saw that it was a necklace and earrings, which were little silver TARDIS'. I smiled and pulled out my dress of the shopping bag.

I bought a Pencil dress that hugged my curves perfectly, and it was a deep red. I slipped on the dress, and walked over to my vanity, and started doing my makeup. I decided to do a light gold, with winged eyeliner with a darker version of the lipstick I was wearing earlier. I wondered what The Doctor would look like since, I haven't seen him in a proper suit.

I pulled on the black heels I got earlier, and put the necklace and earring The Doctor had gotten me. I grabbed a silver clutch and walked out of my room and made my way to the console room. I walked down the stairs to see The Doctor in a proper suit, with a burgundy bowtie to match my dress. He looked at me with his eyes wide. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug, feeling him kissing my forehead.

"You look absolutely stunning" He said taking my hand and walking towards the doors. We walked back to the fancy restaurant and they sat us at the table The Doctor has reserved us. It had a view of the harbor, and you could see the rest of the city.

Like our first date, he had pulled out my chair for me and I sat. Then he pulled his chair right next to mine, and took my hand in his.

"What do you think you're going to get?" I asked turning to him noticing he was staring at me.

"I want to get a side of you" He kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"I think Im going to get the gourmet fish sticks, with the exquisite custard." I rolled my eyes again smiling.

"I think I might get that too" I said looking through the menu. A few minutes later, the waiter came and took our orders.

"So, Eternity. You know you look amazing tonight." He said wiggling his eye brows.

"I would say you look really good yourself." I said smiling at him sweetly.

"Ive never seen you in a real real suit." I watched as he examined me over, noticing I was wearing the silver TARDIS earnings and necklace.

"Where did you get those?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"You didn't get them?" I said looking at necklace.

"No. That means someone went into the TARDIS. Huh weird. We'll worry about that later" He said smiling and kissing my hand. The waiter brought over our food, and we ate our fish custard.

"Does it taste alright love?" He turned away from his food and gave me his attention.

"Best fish custard Ive ever had." I said smiling and pecking him on the cheek. He smiled and went back to eating.

~Flashback~

"Chancer.. I need to tell you something." The Doctor said as we lay in the read grass.

"Whats up?" I said turning to him.

"Well Ive been having these dreams.. Dreams about us." He said nervously.

"What happens in them?" I asked studying the emotions that raced across his face. I have been having similar dreams later, and I was confused as to why he was having almost the same ones.

" Well nothing really happens. Honestly, its just you in a long white dress running through the fields, and your hair blowing in the wind." He blushed as he explained the dreams.

"Well, I have been having similar dreams. Its only you, and were laying like we are now, in a similar spot." I said turning away and looking up at the light orange sky. We both thought about it for a moment. We quickly turned to each other.

"You don't think we're..." I said my eyes growing wide.

"I think so." He said sitting up.

"What will happen if Master finds out? He wont be that happy about it." I said panicking.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doin?" The Master said as he walked over to us and also sat down.

"Nothing much. Just relaxing." I said smiling up at him. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I have to go to work, but I just wanted to check on you before I went" He said getting up.

"I love you. stay out of trouble." he winked and then walked away. I turned to The Doctor.

"I wonder what will happen when he finds out we're soul mates."

~End~

We finished our dinner, and The Doctor was eager to take me outside, and he threw a wad of cash at the waiter as we ran out. We stood on the ledge that we could see from our seat in the restaurant. I looked at the docks, and all of the people getting on and off their boats.

"Today has been absolutely perfect." I said turning to him and smiling. I watched as he got down on one knee, and pulled out a little box. He opened it up, and inside was the ring I saw when we were in Cornucopia. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, as I looked back at him.

"Eternity. I have known you my whole life, and it killed me when you went away. I don't ever want to lose you again. Will you spend the rest of time with me?" I looked at the ring for a moment, then back at him.

"Of course" I said as he stood up and kissed me, and put the ring on my ring finger. It had an engraving, which said 'Through all of space and time, I will love you' I continued to cry tears of toy as I hugged him. We turned around to see a man standing there. I suddenly recognized the mans face.

"Eternity?"