Ch - 17

Y/N winced in pain as she lands on floor but when she was about to  turn her neck, she feels the flames of fire as she immediately hides her face in her arms as screams are heard along with flames of fire. She slowly turns back and finds that Jaemin has turned into ashes. Jimin stands there breathing heavily as he calms down slowly by closing his eyes.

Jimin - You are my priority y/n and as long as you are with me I don't need anything else love!

Y/N stands up and hugs his waist sobbing at his chest. Jimin hugs her back. He pecks her head.

She parts and cups his face.

Y/N - Oh Jimin! whenever I feel like I can't fall in love more deeper than this you always prove me wrong.

She caresses his cheeks with  her thumbs as Jimin leans into her  touch chuckling lightly.

Y/N - Last time you sacrificed yourself  and this time your world. Please stop it! stop being so giving towards me. Do you want me to drown and die in your love!

Jimin - Hey love why would you drown when you are meant to you rise in my love.

He holds her hands and pecks her palms after locking them behind his neck. He pulls her by her waist towards him and takes her into a deep passionate devouring kiss.

-----------------------------

Y/N crowns Taehyung as the next King of Ruby for his loyalty and Jungkook thanks them both before returning back to his place emerald.

Jimin holds the hands of Y/N who nods and they return  to their world.

----------------------

Jimin's parents apologises her for what they did and y/n accepts their apologies while Jimin still doesn't feels like  talking to them.
He searched for Yoongi who was no where to be found when Haeun informs them that he is out since the day y/n is missing with tropes of soldiers to search for her.
Finally after asking from citizens and searching for Yoongi Jimin reached him.

Yoongi - I-I am sorry please forgive me Jimin. I didn't know what mom and dad were planning behind my back. Though I agreed as a king I would take decision in favour of people of this kingdom but it never meant handing over y/n to that devil. I would have sent you both out somewhere else for few years but never this Jimin. I would never do this to her, she is just like Haeun to me .

Jimin nods as he hugs Yoongi and brings him back to palace along with him. He apologises to y/n who hugs him too. She also tells him about the reality of her brother's death and Yoongi sighs in relief as a big heavy guilt is uplifted from his shoulders.

Soon the family gets along back well along  with each other but this time y/n gets involved with true emotions.

-----------------------

Jimin layed his head on her lap as Y/N runs her fingers through his hair. Her eyes shining with so much love and admiration for the man on her laps. Their owl sits on y/n's shoulder with a rose in its beak. Y/N hand overs it to Jimin who chuckles lightly while accepting it. She leans and pecks his lips softly but Jimin holds her nape immediately to prevent her from pulling back as he deepens their kiss. Y/N giggles in the kiss as she pulls back after sometime admiring that black ring on her finger.

Y/N - Jimin you told me that you will tell me about this ring?

Jimin - Oh is it? I don't remember saying anything like that to you (acts like he is thinking)

Y/N - Jimin! (scolds him)

Jimin chuckles as he sits with a wide grin and slight blush on his cheeks.

Jimin - About this ring... Umm (massages his nape) A-actually this is a special ring which is found in black Onyx. This is made for couples we are supposed to give it to our better half o-or soulmate in your language. It gets its energy from love and  protects love bond of it's owners a-and because I was the king so the Onyx ring formed for my soulmate was the most powerful amongst all.

Y/N gasps while looking at that ring.

Y/N - S-Soulmate?

Jimin nods as he blushed lightly.

Jimin - I always felt that bond towards you y/n even though we belonged from different worlds. Something in me always pulled me towards you as if we were meant to be together in some world. When I saw you with your mom at that royal celebration for the first time. My heart slipped from my hands.

Y/N blushed

Jimin - T-there is more about this ring. It shimmers  sparkles and glows when person wearing it is in love with it's owner ,so whenever you felt that feeling of love , it sparkled indicating that you are feeling love for  me. I still remember when it sparkled in your hand for the first time  I was on cloud nine.

He holds her hand gently as he pecks the  back of her hand several times. Ring  glowed and sparkled as Jimin chuckled lightly while looking at it as Y/N  blushed.
He caressed her cheeks putting the  strands of hair behind her ear. He gives feather lite kisses on her cheek and stops to take a good look of her face. She blushed even more as that ring glowed and sparkled constantly that y/n had to cover it with her hands to stop it from indicating anything more or else to Jimin. Jimin chuckled at her flustered face.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N - next part will be the last part.