Ch - 2

Yoongi and  the Princess of Kim Kingdom, Jen were having conversation while Jimin and Haeun were constantly staring at them , embarrassing them. After what seemed to be an eternity Yoongi huffs in annoyance. He stands up excusing himself. He holds the arm of Jimin and drags him along with him while Haeun follows them.

Yoongi - Yeah! Why are you both staring at us constantly. You are making it difficult for us to have conversation.

Haeun - but we want to know what you both will talk about in your first meeting. ( pouts)

Yoongi pulls her ear and she shouts in pain while rubbing her ears. Jimin chuckles at Haeun and ends up getting his ears twisted too.

Yoongi - Now you both will stay here and let us talk okay!

Yoongi walks away leaving behind Jimin and Haeun who were rubbing their ears.

Yoongi smiles awkwardly while sitting beside Jen.

Jen - Where are Jimin and Haeun?

Yoongi - They both have gone for a walk to see your palace.

Jen nods

Yoongi - Keeping everything aside I want to have a serious conversation. See Jen I am looking for a girl who not only will be my wife but also a good daughter in law of my parents and mother like sister in law of my Jimin and Haeun. I am seeking for a family oriented girl.

Jen - I will try to meet your expectations Yoongi. ( smiles)

They both share about their expectations, interests and hobbies with each other.

************************

Time Skip at y/n's room

Caretaker - y/n please select one dress for yourself

Y/N - I don't want to mother. Infact I don't even want to attend that function tomorrow.

Caretaker - No my child please listen to me! Your father won't like this idea of you refusing to something.

Y/N - Then you select something for me. I will wear anything you will select for me mother!

**********************

Jimin's father / King - Jimin you and Haeun will accompany me and Yoongi tomorrow in the party. Prince and Princesses of almost all kingdoms will be there.

Jimin - What a-all kingdom. Like e-every kingdom. ( he bites his lower lip internally)

King nods. Jimin blushed internally as he  remembers something.

Haeun narrowed her eyes at Jimin. She smells something suspicious.

Time Skip at night

Jimin was smiling thinking about something while looking outside the window. He was completely lost in his thoughts . When

Haeun ( whispers) - What's her name?

Jimin - Y/N! ( smile)

Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly looks beside him only to see Haeun who gasped by keeping hands on her mouth. Jimin gulps

Jimin - I- its not what you are thinking!

Haeun gives a mischievous smile

Haeun - oh so my another sister in law is on her way.

Jimin blushes

Jimin - It's not like that!

Haeun - So! When am I getting chance to meet her?

Jimin - Aishhh even I haven't met her myself till now.

Haeun - oh! so that is why you are excited for tomorrow.

Jimin nods smiling.

***********************

At the Party

Every body was busy in party. Yoongi was busy  with Jen while  Haeun was busy with her mom.

Jimin was constantly looking towards the entrance  time to time while tapping his legs.

Jimin - Aishhh! But how am I going to recognise her. I haven't seen her before. I just know her name!

Jimin waited for some more time but he was losing hopes to see her as time was passing because almost all the guests have already arrived.

Soon the party started and so does the couple dance.  Elders were enjoying drinks and discussing over political affairs while younger ones were busy in couple dance. Partners were getting exchanged in couple dance every now and then. Jimin too joined the dance when Haeun insisted him.

Though Jimin was dancing with different princesses but he could not concentrate as that scene of forest  was replaying in front of his eyes again and again reminding him of y/n. He gets disappointed and decides just one last dance and then he would leave from here.

He turns again to hold the hands of his last partner. As soon as he holds the hand of that girl he feels different. He looks upwards only to meet her eyes. He gets a mini heart attack after meeting those eyes. He feels like as if  he has seen those eyes before and  feels like loosing himself in them . His raised heart beats were screaming that he got her, he got her, got her but as usual brain conflicted asking for a confirmation whether she was the one he was looking for.

They danced for a while, Jimin felt different with that girl, she brought an unknown smile to his face but now it was again time to exchange partners and y/n was about leave his hands but instead of letting her go he holds her hand  even  more tight . Y/N frowns and gets confused at his behavior. Jimin snaps out from his thoughts and immediately leaves her hands realising that she has no idea what was going inside him.

Just then an old lady excuses them  and bows at Jimin

??? -  Y/N your father wants to see you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________