𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"You knew what it was" Leo laughed "Why you think gang was over here, drinkin n shi"

"'Cause y'all never have better shit to do" He shrugged making Leo smile drop

"You always tryna be funny" He smacked his lips

Giovanni just roll his eyes before mocking Leo with his hand to Brooklyn. She smile at his action , finding his playfulness kinda cute.

"Alright Leomaris, it's time to get off my phone"

"Damn, straight like that?" He asked making Duke nod his head.

"Yeah, and I'll let you know if I make up my mind"  He made his way over to the side of the bed where Brooklyn was sitting with her head pressed against the Brown head board.

She stuffed a few more chips in her mouth as her eyes guided off the television screen that played a marvel movie and on to Gio who was wrapping up his conversation with Leo, she assumed it to be.

Finally hanging up the phone, he stuffed the device in his pocket and laid across the bed right in front of her.

She looked down at him as he grabbed her hand and began tracing the lines.

"I thought you was sleep" He spoke, continuing to gently rub his fingers across her palm.

"I was but, Imani woke me up" she explains softly, trying to push down the butterflies that formed in her stomach.

He shook his head already knowing what she called for. "So you wanna go?"

"I'll go if you go" she shrugged making him look back up at her.

" What if I say I don't wanna go?"

"Then we just don't go" She responds, making a smile spread across his face. "But Imani did say if I don't show up, she gon pull up on me" she chuckled making him shake his head.

"Alright let me get dressed"

-

Coming out of the room after getting ready to go out she began heading down the stairs to the kitchen where Giovanna was seen leaning against the counter while looking through his phone.

She walked in front of him gaining his attention. "Can you put this on" she handed him the silver necklace.

Since her new set of nails refused to keep the latch open, it happened every time she get a fresh set

Taking the jewelry from her hands, he watched as she turned around and moved her hair for him. Taking the necklace he gently placed it on the front of her neck before bending his knees a little to see the loop.

"Alright," He stood back up after putting on her necklace.

"Thank you," She said fixing her hair again

She moves over to his refrigerator to grab the bottle of patron she saw in there earlier today before moving over to his cabinet to get two shot glasses.

"What are you doing," He asked watching as the slid both of them into her bag.

"I don't like using cups at parties" she mumbled, zipping her purse close.