14- Jaan ho tum meri teju

Start from the beginning

He had a slight smile knowing she must be making cute face when saying that.

Teju " I am sorry that I questioned your love, I know I was overthinking but when u left me, I was shattered. I wanted u that time but u weren't there. After u came in my life I never wanted other person beside me for support. It was always you, but yesterday you weren't there and I startwd fearing that I lost you. I know how much you love her, I thought i failed to take care of her, you will hate me now bcoz of my carelessness.  I m sorry sunny but I can't live without you. Kuch bhi hojaye please don't ignore me, shout at me, slap me, do anything to me, but please don't ignore me"

He turned around and held her hands "did I ever said that I don't like you childish things "

She nodded no,

U know I love the child inside you, I fall for you bcoz of ur innocence and child nature Teju.. U know I love to pamper you but how did u even thought that I will hate you. Teju u r my baby. I have told you million time that you are my first baby and I can never dislike ur child behaviour baby.  I don't know how to prove you that my love for u is above anything in this world. "

She hugged him " you don't need to prove anything, I know you love me with all your heart and I apologize for thinking like that "

He hugged her tightly, feeling her closer after a day, he was at peace.

Karan " aur kya tha voh, khud khana, sab kuch karna. Tune decide karliya ab tera pati uskeliye layak nahi "

She nodded no against his chest and he held her face " I felt bad when u did that. I know I hurted you with my words, but u know my anger issues right, I will control it, that's y i left bcoz I don't want to say harsh. But u shud have come and slap me right, but you chose to be silent and endure on ur own "

Teju in her baby tone " mei bhi gussa thi aur hurt bhi. I wanted to show you i am not a kid and I m a big girl now,  a mother now "

He kissed her cheeks " kitni bhi badi ho, I don't care and you r my baby understand, I will do everything for you and you won't stop me, that's my right "

She nodded and again said in her baby tone " phir tu nahi bolsakta, bachi nahi, careless nahi rehna, badi hai blah blah "

Karan kissed her forehead " nahi  bolunga my jaan "

She pouted and he understood what she wants, it's been a long that they kissed and he initiated the kiss, she reciprocated back to him in a passionate way. They broke the kiss and he bent to her belly

" Mumma and papa are sorry princess, we made you worry right. U can scold us once u come to us, we promise that we will always keep you happy,  choti moti ladai hoti hai mumma Papa beech. Aap uspe dyan mat do.

He looked at teju from down,

And you can ask anything to momma and papa will buy u everything you r wishing except some unhealthy foods. Okay princess, your father may not be a king to this world but you r my princess and I will do anything for you. Papa love you and your momma so much. Give some brains to your momma too at times okay "

Teju smacked his head and he chuckled. He stood up and again kissed her forehead.

He made her lay on the bed and he himself settled beside her.  She looked at him before half climbing on him and he chuckled.

Karan " someone slept without cuddle last night "

Teju " don't even ask how I was struggling. uffff neend aarahehai abhi.. Sojao "

She slept in a matter of minutes and he looked at her face which was on his chest now. He was ruffling her hairs and thinking about everything. He never thought his words might hurt her this extent, but this fight made him understand that she may not endure his harsh behaviour and if she pull off then he is the one to suffer, he won't let that happen again.

The next morning,

He woke up and she was sleeping on him. He chuckled and slowly layed her down, he caressed her cheeks, he missed this yesterday, a day without her was bothering him so much than anything.

Karan " My ladddoo "

He kissed her cheeks and she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled widely and he pecked her forehead.

Karan " I missed this yesterday "

Teju " I didn't, when I woke up you were sleeping soundly, I kissed ur forehead and then started getting ready. "

Karan "  really "

Teju " yes bcoz you sleep like kumbakarnan, u won't even budge if earthquake occurs "

She laughed saying this and he looked like are you serious.

Karan " acha bachu.. Ruko "

She ran before he catch her and they ran around like for 10 minutes, ended up with a pillow fight and they fall on the bed panting.

They calmed down and looked around to gasp, the entire room was filled with sponge from pillow and she glared at him, he shrugged and lifted her, taking her to washroom.

Both got ready after having a hot shower with lot of romance, she was dressed up in  a cute outfit.

He was aww when he saw her, she was looking at him like a baby and he pinched her cheeks

Karan " kinni cute hai aap teju "

Teju " seriously "

She blinked her eyes and he bite her cheeks.

Karan " let's go and feed my baby now "

He traced her tummy and she giggled. They went outside and saw their parents were in the dining already. He made her sit down and the smile on their face reflected on papa and mumma.

He placed the food on tray and was about to feed her when she stopped him, he frowned and so the rest of them.

Karan " now don't tell me u want to eat yourself blah blah "

She took the plate from him silently and forward it to papa " papa meinu khilado "

Papa kundrra gave a full blown smile to her and immediately started feeding her leaving the sulking husband of hers.

He made a annoying face but was happy that everything is normal now. His Papa is normal and happy, his momma is tension free and most importantly his baby is back to her form. He love this, his family, a happy world :)

...........................................................................

Hiyaaa..hope u will like this chapter as well..

Thank you for all the support and love

Santhiyasuresh