Chapter 45 The Talk

Closing my legs slowly I roll on my side my body rolling over diegos arm. I lean my head on his shoulder as we both panted like dogs. His arms was nows on my ass moving it up and down from my lower back to butt.

We sat in comfortable silence and I started to travel my fingers over his chest. "mmm" he purred out. "that was the best sex" he says his voice groggy and I giggle and kiss his chest in response. "you all empty baby" I asks him looking up at him. "yeah for now my balls aren't blue anymore." i laugh. "sorry for making you weight so long." i say the smile still on my face. "it's ok baby it was worth it but why did you make me weight so long." i sigh my smile fading.

I look down still drawing shapes and his chest. "i wasn't fully recovered when you through me in the pool and I didn't realise until about 3 days after that I was severely infected so I went to the doctors and they gave me some pills for it and instructed that I don't use or get any more substances except for water in the infected area so I had to stay away from you because you just smiling with those dimples makes me so wet I also had to go to the hospital for examining to make sure the infection didn't spread and affected my infertility which it didn't luckily."

It was silent and I didn't dare to look up and look at him."I'm so sorry baby."he says his voice deep and full of sorrow."its OK Diego honestly it was a pool party I was bound to get in the pool that day its not your fault." I hear him sigh.

I give him kisses all over his chest "baby" I call out "hm" he answers with. "do you think we're ever gonna get married" I ask I've been wanting to get married to this man since the day I turned 18 but now it's really just up to him. "of course baby." "when." he chuckles. "soon" that's all he said I look up and he had the biggest brightest smile on his face. "if you marry me now ill give you a blowjob" I say with a smile and he bursts into laughter. "how about you give me a blowjob now and your little impatient as waits" he says slapping my ass before giving it a squeeze.

I crawl down under cover until I was met with Mr semi hard. I stead of picking him up with my hands I use my tongue as I start bobbing my head his hand reaches to the top of my head guiding me faster.

Coming back up from the blowjob I just gave to Diego I lay back in the same position as I did before. "what about kids" I ask him after swallowing the load he just shot into my mouth. "what?" he asks confused and out of breathe. "do you want more kids." he smiles. "of course I want more kids maybe one or two." i smile. "Same but I want them after were married." i say. "but I want them close in age." he tells me.

"well then you got to marry me quickly then don't you." i say with a little grin. "hm i guess I should then what's your ideal proposal" he asks and I smile. "a surprise like out of the blue nothing big like a date on the beach or something like that cause I would know straight away something completely shocking and location don't matter and how I look don't matter I could be breastfeeding Azailey in her room and you just drop down I'd love that like just a surprise so out of the blue do you know what I mean."  i say looking up at him.

"yeah I know exactly what you mean baby." he tells me with a smile. "well we need to get up cause we have two infants to look after and your orgasm mess to clean up." my cheek turn bright pink as I turn and dig my face into his neck