Chapter 13 To early

Isas Pov

I squealed as he ran up the stairs with me in his arms. We walked into his room and he slammed me on the bed. He kisses down my neck and takes of my shirt leaving me in leggings and a sports bra. He kisses my boobs as he unclips my bra. He puts one of my nipples in his mouth whilst he plays with the other. He clearly squeezed to hard cause milk came out in his mouth.

He jolts back and I laugh. "Omg it's sweet what the fuck. It's like sweet milk." He shrugs and kisses under my boobs. He goes to take my high waisted shorts off but I stop him. "I don't want you to see me before I lose weight." He rolls his eyes.
"Baby I don't care about how you look I love you no matter ok."

I nod and he comes up and kisses me. He pulls my leggings down along with my underwears he carrys on kissing my body until I came to my pussy. He puts one hand on either knee as he opens up my legs. I quickly close them back before he sees my exposed vagina.

He sighs. "Baby I'm sorry." I apologize and his glance shoots up to me. "Why are you apologizing. Don't apologize for not wanting to have sex what's wrong with you? If you don't want it you don't want it no means no. End off."

I smile that just made me want to have sex with him I kiss him laying back down as he falls ontop and I open my legs and he naturally falls in between."

"That just made me want to have sex with you baby. And it wasn't the fact that I didn't want sex I'm just insecure that I'm all stretched and not tight and you won't want me." I kisses his teeth. "Never baby never. Ill always want you I don't care how your body looks your perfect either way." I smiles and bite my lip.

I guide his head down as he smirks.
I gasp and my back arched. I moan as I feel his tongue go in me. My legs lock against his head as he lick and suck my sensitive clit. I moan and It clearly was too loud cause Diego had to cover my mouth with his hand.

He comes back up and I instantly want more. He kisses me and I unravel towel and his dick immediately pops up smashing against my stomach. He aline's himself with my entrance and I take a deep breath I'm as he slowly enters. I start breathing heavily as I try not to scream out in pain. He goes really slow for a few minutes as I start adjust to his length.

He goes faster as he realises I'm more comfortable. He keeps his hand on my mouth like he new I was going to be loud. But my face said it all. He grunts as he grips onto my boobs.
As he rails the actual fuck out of me.

He grabs my leg and puts it over his shoulder as he throws his head back. Instead of going super fast he does deep strokes. I grab the sheets as he repetitively hits my g spot.

He continues until we both cum on eachother. He pulls out and falls besides me panting. I took this time to go under the sheets grab his dick and put his member in my mouth. He Groans out but then grabs my hair.  Guiding me down until I took him all in.

Diego's Pov:

It didn't take me long to cum once she went down. We've been cuddling for less then five minutes. I'm still a bit out of breath but I'm not tired where as Isa was knocked out. I slip out of her grip and put my grey sweatpants on. I quickly refresh myself.

I go downstairs and into the living room and everyone looks me up and down. "What?" I look at my mom and she's shaking her head "first of all you had sex AGAIN,second your girlfriend is not even recovered from birth and is probably in so much pain,third you had sex whilst your whole family was downstairs, fourth you left your son in a dirty diaper and has not even been changed to have sex."

I kiss my teeth and rub my temples. "First off we already have a kid so that whole gonna be bound together by a kid thing has already happen so why stop. Second of all she is completely fine she didn't bleed nothing took her a minute to adjust but that was it, third of all I covered her mouth with my hand so she had no way of being loud and when you run upstairs with your girlfriend ontop of your flapping dick kissing your neck your bound to have sex so you were kind of warned , fourth of all... That's my fault I'm a bad father but when your in the moment it's hard to get out of it and It won't happen again."

She rolls her eyes and I grab Tony and walk upstairs. I change his diaper and give him a little flannel bath. I change him into just a sleep suit.

I walk back downstairs giving him kisses and he smiles

I walk back downstairs giving him kisses and he smiles. "Hi buddy! Hi baby Tony oh your so cute yes you're a cute boy." I say in my cute baby voice as I smile which makes him smile.

The football was on and my dad and uncles were watching it with a beer in their hands. I sit next to my dad and tony just stares at him. My dad pulls a face and Tony's eyes go big and his smile turns into a pouty lip as he starts to cry.

I laugh and put tony on my chest as I rub his back. "Shhh buddy your gonna wake mama." He automatically calms down. "Mama." I yell and my mom and Vanessa walk in. "Has he had a nap today." She shakes her head.

I hand Tony to my dad as I walk to he fridge I pull out one of the bags that had breast milk in it. I pour it into a bottle and heat it up. I look around and realised my siblings were staring at me. "Hey y'all." I say.

They give me a smile. "Big bro" my littlest sister Rosa says shes only 8 I turn around "hm?" "How is it like having your own family?" She says not even looking up and continuing with her colouring. "What do you mean Rosie." I lean on the the counter opposite her.

" Like you, Isabella and Anthony that's your new family." "Oh.... Its good so far it's only been 3 days. But I love I love them."  I answer with. "I guess your leaving us then I knew you never really loved me."
I see a tear of her fall onto her art work. It broke my hear I don't really talk to jackson Bryan Adams or Rosa. There 13 11 10 and 8 so I never really hung out with them I don't really think I had a proper conversation with them they haven't even seen Tony.

"Rosa I do love you." I say giving her a little hug. "You don't even talk to me how can you love me, you only talk to Donovan, Emelia ,Landon and Briana. And even they don't even talk to Me,Bryan or Adam it's like us siblings are split you have your own little world and we have ours. Sometimes I feel like you don't know we exist." She said it so casually.

I kiss my teeth as my heart slowly teared how am I meant to be a good dad if I'm not even a good brother. A tear rolled down my face as I wiped it away but they kept coming. It's like I didn't want to cry but my brain didn't listen my face is just numb with no emotions whilst tear ran down my face. I went back into the living room with Tony's bottle.

"Wassup Diego why you crying" Vanessa asks "I don't know just something Rosa said about me. It  kinda hurts it's like I'm not crying but I am." I watch Tony eat as I explain to my mom,vanessa,uncle Joseph,dad, Donovan and Landon. 

"She was asking me about how I feel having my own family now and I said I loved it and then she said that I'm leaving this family and then she said I knew you didn't love me. So I told her that I loved her and she was like how can you love someone you don't talk too and she went on to say how i only talk to the older siblings and how I ignore her Adam and Bryan and how the siblings are split Into the older and the younger and that I act like they don't exist. And it just upset me cause like I can't even be a good brother how am I meant to be a good dad."

I stroke Anthony luscious curly hair.

"Like Today was a prime example. I left my son for an hour and a half in dirty clothes and a dirty diaper cause my teenage hormones kicked in and I immediately became a wild fucking animal and had to fuck my girlfriend right there and then."

My mom messes with my hair. "You could do better at being a brother I'm not denying that but that's not hard but your doing the best you can at being a dad it's only been three days give yourself a break baby. It's gonna be hard work and you got to prepare yourself for it."

I nod as I start to burp Tony. He starts whining in frustration. But It finally came out it wasn't huge but it was there. I rock him back and forth gently as I try to put him to Sleep and after a few minutes it worked.