Chapter 26 Doubts

As Gabi was serving dessert on the the counter behind us an awkward silence grew as I had my arms crossed and was in my thoughts so much that I wasn't even blinking.

"So Isabella what are you getting Diego for his birthday" Briana says breaking the silence. "A baby" I say with a serious tone but she knew I was joking hence the smile that grew on her face.

"I got him shoes that match with Tony and the new one I got him a few rings his favourite cologne cause his is running out this really cool chain that cost too much money that has diamonds Implanted and I got him the new apple watch and then Ive got a box full of baby stuff for the new one but at the bottom there's is a onesie that has writing on it that reveals the gender of our new one but my brothers sorting that out so I don't know what the gender is either."

I tell her and she looked shocked."that's alot" I shrug. "he deserves it he may have had a few bumps but he's the best father to our kids and I love him so much for it and in general and it's the big 2 1 you gotta go all out that's also why he's getting a party but he already knows that."

After I finish Diego walks back in with a clean toddler who has wet hair instead of expensive clothes he was in PJ'S."mama" he says reaching for me and I take him laying him down like a baby as I rocked him slightly.

I could tell he was sleepy but because he was sick he's always uncomfortable and can't sleep. He sucks his thumb. I normally stop him because it's not good but he's sick and not sleeping well so as long as he gets sleep he can do what he want. Diego sits next to me and watches me with our son. He runs his hand over Tony's hair.

"how could you say he doesn't look anything like me nana he looks just like me so much its scary" Diego says looking at his grandma before looking back at his son. For once this whole night his nana didn't have a reply so kept quiet.

Tony's eyes finally closed and his body relaxed. I kiss his cheek and got up I walk up stairs and put him down quietly and carefully before I head back down I turn the baby monitor that was in the kitchen on and I checked that he was still sleeping and he was knocked out.

He let out a slight snore and I giggle before looking at Diego who was looking over my shoulder with a smile on his face. "like father like son" I say and he rolls his eyes but his smile grew wider and I couldn't help but admire his deep dimples that I'm so thankful he passed onto our son and his naturally straight pearly white.

He plants a kiss on my lips pulling away slightly before reconnecting our lips before he pulls away knowing damn well if he continued he wouldn't be able to control himself.

He sits back down besides me. "do you wanna get a dna test for Tony" I blurt out causing everyones eyes to stop in shock and look at me. "what?" diego says stunned. "please repeat what you just said" he says In disbelief "do you wanna get a dna test for Tony." his face drops like he hoped he didn't hear me correctly.

"what the fuck." he says but I couldn't read his emotion. "are you serious." he asks and I nod. "That's my fucking son Isabella don't let my nanas words get into your fucking head." he says almost like he's mad but at the same time disappointed and in disbelief.

"I know he's your son Diego."  he sit back as he stares at me. "then what. Why do you want me to get a fucking dna test if we both know he's my son." I sigh. "I don't want you to get one and I don't want to get one." I look down "I just thought that your grandmas words would've gotten to your head and made you doubt it." i mumble.

I feel his hand lift my chin and my eyes meet his. "in the nearly 8 years we have been dating Isabella have you ever cheated on me." that question made me a bit mad but mostly confused. I shake my head "No never." he takes his hand away and leans back on his chair once again. "I know that. So why the fuck would I have a reason to doubt my son."

"no Isabella I dont want a dna test I don't want any dna test for any of the kids you give me." he says before turning and looking at this nana as he folded his arms. "And nana I love you but you really need to fucking stop not only did you implant ideas of Dna tests into my girlfriends head you also caused her to have a panic attack whilst she pregnant with my baby and I don't like that. The fact that she hasn't had a panic attack since we were 14 until today and your the reason that caused it pisses me off." he says clearly mad but trying to keep his voice to a certain level.

His nana rolls her eyes acting like a complete child. I reach over the table for the baby monitor before sitting back down full and checking on Tony."Babe he's doing that thing again." "what thing" he asks looking at Tony confused.

"Hes sleeping with his mouth open which causes him to get an itchy throat. That means he's having sinus issues again." I say stressed a little. I look at Tony closely to see that he's closed his mouth. His body slightly shakes before he open his mouth again gasping for air.

I shake my head."no no no babe go get him please." I asks Diego. "what what happened." he asks equally as stressed.

"he closed his mouth then his body started shaking a bit and then he open his mouth gasping for air he couldn't breathe whilst he was trying to sleep." i say my hand shaking nervously.

"calm down I'm going to get him." i shake my head. "no I don't like that it's fucking scary."i tell Diego and he nods kissing the top of my head before leaving.