Chapter 42 Impatience

Diegos pov

It's been over 3 months now Azailey is 4 months old now and Tony is almost turning 4 and I'm probably the biggest dick head right now. Isa was 6 weeks postpartum 1 month and 1 week ago and I've got the biggest case of blue balls In history. Isabella wasn't joking when she said I wasn't getting any if I through her in the pool and I regret all decisions.

I've last longer without sex but never without any physical touching or kissing or even a blowjob let alone hand job without them I can't even last 3 full days. Worst part is she teases me so much the shit she says and wears and accidentally leaving ice cream in the the corners of her mouth or backing her ass into me whilst we sleep or walking out of the bathroom naked and dripping in water because she forgot her towel... Its fucking irritating I wake up with the biggest wood every morning like I'm fucking 14 years old.

I slam the door walking into the living room putting the car keys in my back pocket and slamming my body down on the chair. "what's wrong babe." my mom asks as she fed Azailey and Azailey stared at me with her light grey eyes both me and Isa think there gonna turn a really light blue like gabes.

"you don't want to know" I tells her slouching down my legs open cause there's a pain when I close them. "he sexually frustrated." Donovan laughs out. "I'm more than fucking frustrated I'm angry I'm livid I'm pissed off I'm annoyed." I say through gritted teeth. Donovan goes quiet.

"I haven't had a kiss from her in 3 fucking months not a single fucking kiss I have the biggest cause of blue balls its indescribable." I say my fist tightening. "just jerk off" Landon says walking in with my 4 year old on his hip.

"I was about to say that" Bryan mumbles. "you jerk off your like what 8" i say man spreading even more. "I'm nearly 16 dick." oh shit.... Anyways. "I can't jerk off anymore I haven't done it for nearly 6 years my dick is immune to the friction of my hand." i say laying my head back on the couch.

"I just went to be fucked." i whine I don't know why I'm so comfortable telling my family this but... I don't care. Isa comes through the living room wearing this.

She's been working out non stop since shes given birth to get her dream body back and she has and I'm so proud of her even though I can't even get a touch not even on her birthday

She's been working out non stop since shes given birth to get her dream body back and she has and I'm so proud of her even though I can't even get a touch not even on her birthday. I look her up and dowm before letting out an irritated Groan and throwing my head back again.

"babe" I hear her says. "yeah" I say so fed up of this shit and just so exhausted. "where are the car keys" I give her a confused look. "what car keys. My car keys" I say pointing to myself. She nods. "for what." i ask her. "I'm going out." i look at her for more.

And she sighs. "I'm going to the mall the get my belly button repierced and I'm taking Zailey with me to get her ears pierced I asked Tony when he was upstairs he said no and I'm going with layla I'm picking her up" she explains.

"your picking her up? The same girl who hasn't driven since the day she got her licence at 17" she nods. "can I have them." I look at her like she's crazy. "fuck no especially not with my 4 month old daughter in the car you've gone mad."

Landon laughs"dude your begging to be single at this point give her the keys unless you wasn't to be sexually frustrated for the rest of you life." I flip him off.

Isa walks closer to me. "back up" I tell her as she smiles at me. "can I have the keys please." i look at her unaffected. She sits on my knee and runs her hand through my hair. "stop fucking with me Isabella" I tell her and she freezes a little as I say her full name. "just give me the keys" she says clearly affected that I called her by her full name.

I kiss my teeth. I take my keys out. "the tanks nearly empty so fill it up for me" I say and she takes the key. "you want me to pay for your gas." She says ugh the little bitch. I slam my card down in her hand annoyed. "if I even see that youve spent more than a grand on my card I'm gonna kill you." I threaten her as push her off my lap a little.

"OK I love you." she says grabbing Zailey and putting her on her hip. "mhm OK." im suffering because of you that ain't love honey that's torture. She turns around her other hand on her other hip that Zailey wasn't in. "really that's all I get 'mhm OK' seriously asshole" I'm the asshole seriously the amount of pain and discomfort I'm in and she don't care as long as shes gets the shit she wants it's fine my balls are LITERALLY BLUE and not metaphorically.

"yeah I love you too." i say looking out the window of the living room and crossing my arms over my chest. I hear her scoff and mutter, "dick." before she walks out. "you gave her your keys" Donovan says shocked.

"you can tell your the man in your little family." Donovan says sarcastically. "yeah right more like Anthony." Bryan says making everyone snicker. "fuck off." i say. "your meant to be the dominant one In your little family how is your big ass 6'3 self getting bossed around by a 5'5 mini brunette." Bryan says.

"if I was you I would have bargained for it 30 minute fuck for 30 minute in the car so if you want to have the car for 4 hours you better get atleast a good 4 rounds in before hand." Donovan nods his head in agreement as his palm was being used as a little plate for Tonys oranges.

UGH I'm so fucking annoyed.