Chapter 29 Presents And Cake

"OK we can do your presents." i say I give a Donovan a look and he nods. Donovan and Landon start bringing our all the presents for diego and everyone comes round with a chair.

Diego was in front whilst we all sat Infront of him I sat with Tony on my lap. He picked up a bag that jsut happened to be the gender. "No put that Down" he puts it down looking at me Confused. "I want my presents last" he smiles but nods.

He picked up a bag. "this from Chris" he says looking at his friend he opens it to reveal a nike hoodie it was customized to have diegos favourite wrapper on it 2pac biggie Drake and j. Cole I smile at it.

"thanks man it's really nice." he says with a genuine smile. "this one is from Gemma and skylar " he says looking at the girl. He pulls out a bracelet that was gold it was really pretty and most likely expensive. "fucking hell this looks expensive thank you so much." he says putting the bracelet on.he grabs another bag which was from Ella he pulls out a cologne and smiles. "thank you Ella" he says and she smiles back. Ugh I hate her or maybe it's just jealously. The next was from his parent and then his siblings before it reached his nana.

He pull out to boxes he opens one and it was a ring for males great what I bought him. "that's a ring passed down from generations of the Romano men I offered it to donovan a few years ago but he didn't take it so its your. It's worth alot of money and it's very special just like you"

He looks at his nana shocked. "ths next one is from your mother and I" she says and he pulls out another ring it was a wedding ring covered in diamonds. "that's the ring that the first married Romano man gave to his lady it's been in our family for hundred of year every diamond is as pure as the next unlike ones now a days its obvious your gonna be the first to get married so its now your to give to a special woman on a special occasion." Diegos eyes land on me with a smile.

He grabs my hand placing the ring next to my finger."looks like its gonna fit perfectly" he says looking into my eyes and I grow red. "thank you so so so much nana I love them both" his nana nods. He picked up the next one which was from his papa. He looks in the bag before closing it and looking at his papa he chuckles. "you seem like you need them" I was so confused. "how did you know the size" he scoffs.

"your my grandson if your not that size something went wrong down the line" Diego smiles "what is it" I asks him. "guess babe. Something we didn't use before Tony" condoms  obviously. "ohhhh ew" his papa laughs at me. "what is it mama." i look at Tony. "its a top secret gift that kids can't know about because if they Do peg leg Pete is going to come after them." he gasps which makes me laugh. I kiss the top of his head as he leans on me.

Diego picks up the last gift before mine which happened to be from Tony. He takes it out and it was pictured of me who had a label coming from my stomach that says baby then Diego and Tony. Diego smiles. "did you draw this bum" he ask and Tony nods aggressively but proudly. "come here" Diego says to Tony opening his arms.

Tony jumps off my lap and runs to Diego who picks him up and hugs him tightly as he swayed a little. "thank you baby" he says before kissing Tony's cheek.

Diego looks at me before picking up a small bag "the rest are from isa" he says with a smile. He opens the bag that reveals his diamond chain and his mouth hangs low. "how the fuck" he says shocked and staring at the chain. "how did you afford." i put a finger to my lips. He puts the chain on himself. "thank you so much I love it baby"

"thank me after you open all of them." i say and he nods. He grabs the box which was long. He rips open the paper to reveal the apple watch. "yes I've been wanting this baby." "i know." I saw with a smile. He opens the next which was his fabou cologne but he ran out. "how did you know I needed a new one"  he says with a smile. "we share the same room silly" he chuckles before spraying it on himself and putting it away.

he grabs the next one that had 3 boxes stacked on eachother he opens all of them and his mouth drops open. "matching shoes" he says excited holding them all together they were black and red jordan 11 retro there was one for him one for the new one and one for Tony. "wheres yours" he asks as his smile dies down. "I didn't buy any for me" I tell him. "no you need some" I laugh. "no I don't" I tell him. "I'm buying you them I don't care." i smile at him. He pulls out another bag and it had the rings I bought him In and he puts them all on looking like a weird with a ring on each finger.

"lastly" he says taking Tony off his lap and putting the bag on his lap. I cross my legs one over the other as I lean forward resting my elbow on my knee and my head on my hand.  He takes out all the paper revealing the little onesie for new one he looks at it confused and then at me. "read it silly" I tell him impatient.

"daddy's little girl." his face drops before he smiles and picks me up like I weight nothing spinning me around and I squeal. "were having a girl" he yells and I smile he puts me down hugging me. He pulls away a little and kisses me. "thank you so much baby for all of it I loved it and I love you." i laugh. "I love you too" he pecks my lips before letting me go.

He picks a confused tony up throwing him in the air before catching him making him laugh

He picks a confused tony up throwing him in the air before catching him making him laugh. "your having a baby sister." diego says with a smile and Tony laughs back.