𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Oh so you didn't wanna be too far from home" she chuckled as she reached into her large bag, grabbed the half-empty water bottle, and took a few sips from it.

"You can say that" she laughed off her comment "What about you, I heard you and Matty might move down here"

"Yeah, it was just a thought. Morgan is always missing her grandma and my mom be wanting her every weekend, but the drive" She widens her eyes and lets out a deep breath to exclaim the stress.

"I understand" Brook laughed "I took that drive a few times, can't imagine having to do it every week."

"Right! But me and Matthew been talking about it and I just hope we decide before our baby comes"

"Well, when y'all figure it out, let me know," She said making Kimberly nod.

"I Faso will, imma need a handy helper with moving" she laughed making Brooklyn do the same

-

Breakfast with Kimberly was cut short once her mom called for her to come to get Morgan, but nevertheless, both girls had fun and got the chance to get to know each other better.

Kim dropped Brooklyn off at her apartment and while she was on her way back, she texted Giovanni that she was ready for him, to which she got a reply almost instantly.

He told her that he had to pick up a few things and then he would be on his way.

Walking into the apartment with the loud keys in her hand, announcing her presence, she walked in to be met with Imani, walking down the stair, still in her pajamas.

"Bitch where the fuck you been" she instantly began cussing out her friend who's been missing since last night. "Yo car is in the lot so I thought somebody kidnapped you"

"Girl, stop being so dramatic" Brooklyn smiled while throwing her purse onto the couch.

"I'm not, you just up and disappeared on me" she frowned as she followed Brooklyn to the kitchen

"The same thing you did to me with Nuke?" She glanced back before opening the fridge to grab the apple juice carton

"Not you throwing shade" Imani mugged.

"I'm just saying" She shrugged as she moved over the cupboard to grab a glass cup and then to the fridge for the apple juice.

"No, what you saying is, that you were with a nigga and you were cheating on me"

"Girl bye" Brooklyn shook her head as her lips thinned out from smiling. "You know I would never" she played along.

Imani waved her off before turning around after hearing someone creep down the stairs.

"Hey Nikko" Brooklyn pressed her lip together while side-eyeing Imani who was avoiding her gaze.

"When you get here," He asked rubbing away the tiredness.

"Just now" She put the top back on the juice and then returned it to its spot. "But I'm not gon be here long, so y'all can have y'all alone time again"

She walked past Imani with her glass in her hand and ignored her as she stared her down.

"Where you going?" she yelled from behind as Brooklyn just jogged up the stairs, smiling to herself.