Playing With Time||KTH

Requested by ParkashKaur1

You looked at the machine in front of your eyes that looked kinda similar to a phone booth with awe. It was a new invention of your genius elder brother. He invented a time machine which was yet to be tested, he was waiting for his partner in the invention.

This new invention was the result of your brother's five years of hard work. You always wanted the best for your brother so you wanted the experiment to be successful. If is succeeds, your brother will earn huge fame in a single night. You smiled at this thought.

Suddenly the ringing of the phone brought you out of your trance.

"Y/N I am coming, don't touch anything."

You nodded your head and then your brother went downstairs to pick up the phone. You couldn't help but admire the time machine. If it works then you want to go back to ancient Egypt because it always fascinated you.

You went near the time machine and opened its door. 'Don't touch anything' your brother's words replayed in your mind. You decided to ignore it and entered the time machine. A simple observation won't hurt right?

You saw there were so many buttons inside. It was best for you not to touch any of them. What if you really time travel? You want to but you don't know how to come back, so it's better not to.

Then you noticed a small spider inside. It was coming towards you and you stepped back. You are really afraid of spiders. The spider kept coming towards you and soon your back hit the wall of the time machine. The machine was quite small and did not have enough space.

You didn't even realise that by mistake you pressed a few buttons of the machine. Suddenly you had a severe headache, you held your head with both of your hands. You let out a scream before losing consciousness.
________________________________________

You opened your eyes and observed your surroundings, it seemed like you were in the middle of a forest. It was not a dense forest because the trees were not so close to each other. Also the sunlight reached the ground.

You got up holding your head tightly in your hands. Still there was a severe headache, you waited for the headache to lessen and when it did you observed your surroundings carefully. You were in an unknown area. Right now you were really not bothered with where you were but how did you come here in the first place.

Then it hit you 'the time machine'. It was the sole reason why you were here right now. You don't even have any idea if you are in the past or future. How are you supposed to survive here? How much you wish that you had listened to your brother. At least you would not end up in this situation.

The time machine was also not in sight. After a few minutes of standing there silently you decided to take a stroll around your surroundings. You need to know if you are in the past or future. If it is the future then you can at least look for help but if you are in the past you have no idea what to do?

You just wish it was the former. You wandered in a particular direction and then the forest came to an end. You found a rivulet in front of you and across that there was civilization. The rivulet didn't appear to be too deep so you decided to cross it and find someone to help you. But stopped seeing a few people there.

They were all dressed in weird clothing, more like ancient clothing. A village was across the rivulet and it too looked ancient. This evidence was proof to let you know that you are in the past. The hope you had to find help vanished.

These people are of no use to you. How can they help you go back to your timeline when they don't even know about a telephone. You grabbed your head in frustration.